Morgan Keegan adds Cornell
Morgan Keegan & Company Inc. announced that Dan Cornell has joined the firm’s Security & Defense Investment Banking group as a managing director.
Cornell’s arrival at Morgan Keegan coincides with the announcement by Regions Financial, the firm’s parent company, of the formation of a Technology & Defense Banking Group dedicated to serving the unique financial needs of companies in these specialized industries. David Sozio, a 25-year veteran in the technology and defense sectors, was named managing director of Regions’ Technology & Defense Banking Group.
During his 15 years in the investment banking industry, Cornell has executed more than 90 capital raising and mergers and acquisitions transactions in the aerospace, defense and government services sectors. While at Jefferies, he served as the head of the Washington, D.C., office and led several of the firm’s notable transactions. Prior to Jefferies, Cornell built leading aerospace, defense and government services investment banking practices at Quarterdeck Investment Partners, Legg Mason and Stifel Nicolaus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option