Ogg named leader of AGT
Applied Geo Technologies Inc. announced retired Brigadier General R. David Ogg Jr. as its new president and CEO. Ogg retired from the U.S. Army Sept. 1, 2010, after 32 years of service, most recently as program executive officer, Ground Combat Systems (GCS), at Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Mich.
Ogg previously lived in Huntsville, Ala., from 1995 to 1996 and served as a project director for the Targets, Test and Evaluation Directorate, U.S. Army Space and Strategic Defense Command. He entered the Army upon his commissioning as a second lieutenant in the branch of infantry and graduation from Middle Tennessee State University in 1978. His military education includes earning a master of science degree in national resource strategy from the Industrial College of the Armed Forces.
Ogg’s awards include the Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit (three oak leaf clusters) and Meritorious Service Medal (three oak leaf clusters).
Along with wife, Pam, Ogg lives in Athens, Ga.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today