People Lease adds three to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
A People Lease employee since 2010, Jaynee Sindledecker joined the staff with several years of payroll experience. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi six years ago to help take care of her grandmother. She is happily married and has two children. Sindledecker enjoys spending time with her family and friends; she is also very involved with her church where she sings in the choir and rings in the handbell choir.
Her responsibilities include monthly new hire reporting and enrollment in Magnolia Federal Credit Union. She is currently training on Blue Cross Blue Shield bill reconciliation and payment, as well as premium deduction set-up. Sindledecker is also beginning to take courses to become a certified payroll professional.
A People Lease employee since October 2010, Lauren Wilson joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. Working in the payroll department, Wilson is responsible for the I-9 audits and keying payroll.
She is a native of Indiana. After high school she attended Georgetown College, a private Baptist College and majored in political science.
She moved to the Jackson area in September 2010 with her husband and two cats. Her hobbies include boating, shopping, exercising and reading. Wilson is also an avid University of Kentucky basketball fan.
Joining People Lease in October 2010, Lester Robinson was hired as a staff accountant to assist in developing a new payroll division. Robinson earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Belhaven University, and has worked as a staff accountant and bookkeeper for local companies since graduating in 1999.
Robinson has lived and worked in Ridgeland for 26 years. He currently serves as a board member for the South Madison County Soccer Organization and Chicago Fire Juniors of Mississippi. He is also a member of Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, where he is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Robinson’s responsibilities at People Lease include paying taxes, filing federal and state returns, processing payrolls, accounts payable, accounts receivable, making bank deposits and processing garnishment payments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years