Lindsey Shearer promoted at Ross & Yerger
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lindsey Shearer to account manager in the Employee Benefits Division. Shearer joined Ross & Yerger in 2008 as an account manager assistant.
Prior to coming to Ross & Yerger, she had worked as a life insurance company underwriter. The knowledge and experience that she brought with her, coupled with the knowledge and experience she has acquired since joining us, makes Shearer well qualified for her new position, the firm said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90