Lindsey Shearer promoted at Ross & Yerger
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lindsey Shearer to account manager in the Employee Benefits Division. Shearer joined Ross & Yerger in 2008 as an account manager assistant.
Prior to coming to Ross & Yerger, she had worked as a life insurance company underwriter. The knowledge and experience that she brought with her, coupled with the knowledge and experience she has acquired since joining us, makes Shearer well qualified for her new position, the firm said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations