Lindsey Shearer promoted at Ross & Yerger
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lindsey Shearer to account manager in the Employee Benefits Division. Shearer joined Ross & Yerger in 2008 as an account manager assistant.
Prior to coming to Ross & Yerger, she had worked as a life insurance company underwriter. The knowledge and experience that she brought with her, coupled with the knowledge and experience she has acquired since joining us, makes Shearer well qualified for her new position, the firm said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years