Lindsey Shearer promoted at Ross & Yerger
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lindsey Shearer to account manager in the Employee Benefits Division. Shearer joined Ross & Yerger in 2008 as an account manager assistant.
Prior to coming to Ross & Yerger, she had worked as a life insurance company underwriter. The knowledge and experience that she brought with her, coupled with the knowledge and experience she has acquired since joining us, makes Shearer well qualified for her new position, the firm said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi