Lindsey Shearer promoted at Ross & Yerger
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lindsey Shearer to account manager in the Employee Benefits Division. Shearer joined Ross & Yerger in 2008 as an account manager assistant.
Prior to coming to Ross & Yerger, she had worked as a life insurance company underwriter. The knowledge and experience that she brought with her, coupled with the knowledge and experience she has acquired since joining us, makes Shearer well qualified for her new position, the firm said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity