Stevenson named director at MSU
A Mississippi State University alumnus long experienced in developing diversity programs on campus is the new director of the university’s Office of Diversity and Equity Programs. Tommy J. Stevenson officially assumed his new role April 1, after serving as interim director since June.
Stevenson serves on President Mark E. Keenum’s executive council.
Previously, the Brooksville native was assistant dean for diversity and student development in MSU’s James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. Among other positions on campus, he has served as an admissions counselor in the Division of Student Affairs.
Before going on to earn a doctoral degree from Bowling Green (Ohio) State University, Stevenson received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion