Citizens Bank reports decline in net income
by For the MBJ
Published: April 25,2011
PHILADELPHIA — Citizens Holding Company reports net income for the three months ended March 31, 2011, of $1.955 million, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, down from $1.976 million, or $0.41 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2010.
The provision for loan losses for the three months was $244,000, compared to $625,000 for the same period in 2010.
Total assets as of March 31, 2011, increased to $832.143 million, up $13.910 million, or 1.7 percent, when compared to December 31, 2010.
During the first quarter of 2011, the company paid dividends totaling $0.22 per share. This represents an increase of 4.5 percent over the dividends paid in 2010.
Source: Citizens Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium