Citizens Bank reports decline in net income
by For the MBJ
Published: April 25,2011
PHILADELPHIA — Citizens Holding Company reports net income for the three months ended March 31, 2011, of $1.955 million, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, down from $1.976 million, or $0.41 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2010.
The provision for loan losses for the three months was $244,000, compared to $625,000 for the same period in 2010.
Total assets as of March 31, 2011, increased to $832.143 million, up $13.910 million, or 1.7 percent, when compared to December 31, 2010.
During the first quarter of 2011, the company paid dividends totaling $0.22 per share. This represents an increase of 4.5 percent over the dividends paid in 2010.
Source: Citizens Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways