Citizens Bank reports decline in net income
by For the MBJ
Published: April 25,2011
PHILADELPHIA — Citizens Holding Company reports net income for the three months ended March 31, 2011, of $1.955 million, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, down from $1.976 million, or $0.41 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2010.
The provision for loan losses for the three months was $244,000, compared to $625,000 for the same period in 2010.
Total assets as of March 31, 2011, increased to $832.143 million, up $13.910 million, or 1.7 percent, when compared to December 31, 2010.
During the first quarter of 2011, the company paid dividends totaling $0.22 per share. This represents an increase of 4.5 percent over the dividends paid in 2010.
Source: Citizens Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns