Citizens Bank reports decline in net income
by For the MBJ
Published: April 25,2011
PHILADELPHIA — Citizens Holding Company reports net income for the three months ended March 31, 2011, of $1.955 million, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, down from $1.976 million, or $0.41 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2010.
The provision for loan losses for the three months was $244,000, compared to $625,000 for the same period in 2010.
Total assets as of March 31, 2011, increased to $832.143 million, up $13.910 million, or 1.7 percent, when compared to December 31, 2010.
During the first quarter of 2011, the company paid dividends totaling $0.22 per share. This represents an increase of 4.5 percent over the dividends paid in 2010.
Source: Citizens Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics