Citizens Bank reports decline in net income
by For the MBJ
Published: April 25,2011
PHILADELPHIA — Citizens Holding Company reports net income for the three months ended March 31, 2011, of $1.955 million, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, down from $1.976 million, or $0.41 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2010.
The provision for loan losses for the three months was $244,000, compared to $625,000 for the same period in 2010.
Total assets as of March 31, 2011, increased to $832.143 million, up $13.910 million, or 1.7 percent, when compared to December 31, 2010.
During the first quarter of 2011, the company paid dividends totaling $0.22 per share. This represents an increase of 4.5 percent over the dividends paid in 2010.
Source: Citizens Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday