Metropolitan Bank building new headquarters
Metropolitan has occupied temporary office space in The Township since the bank began operations three years ago. Plans call for construction to be completed by March 2012.
“With the tremendous growth we have experienced during the last three years, it is time for us to move to a larger facility to better meet the needs of our clients and associates,” says Curt Gabardi, CEO. “We’ve been looking forward to this moment in the life of our young bank, and this exciting new phase for Metropolitan. This will further solidify our commitment to our clients, to Ridgeland, and to the entire tri-county area.”
The new Mississippi headquarters was designed by the late Michael Barranco of Barranco/Dale & Associates, and associates from the architectural firm of Canizaro, Cawthon, Davis.
Instead of the traditional teller lines, clients will be greeted by client service advisors from whom they will experience Metropolitan’s individualized concierge banking.
Harrell Contracting Group will handle the construction.
Source: Metropolitan Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete