Metropolitan Bank building new headquarters
Metropolitan has occupied temporary office space in The Township since the bank began operations three years ago. Plans call for construction to be completed by March 2012.
“With the tremendous growth we have experienced during the last three years, it is time for us to move to a larger facility to better meet the needs of our clients and associates,” says Curt Gabardi, CEO. “We’ve been looking forward to this moment in the life of our young bank, and this exciting new phase for Metropolitan. This will further solidify our commitment to our clients, to Ridgeland, and to the entire tri-county area.”
The new Mississippi headquarters was designed by the late Michael Barranco of Barranco/Dale & Associates, and associates from the architectural firm of Canizaro, Cawthon, Davis.
Instead of the traditional teller lines, clients will be greeted by client service advisors from whom they will experience Metropolitan’s individualized concierge banking.
Harrell Contracting Group will handle the construction.
Source: Metropolitan Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove