Metropolitan Bank building new headquarters
Metropolitan has occupied temporary office space in The Township since the bank began operations three years ago. Plans call for construction to be completed by March 2012.
“With the tremendous growth we have experienced during the last three years, it is time for us to move to a larger facility to better meet the needs of our clients and associates,” says Curt Gabardi, CEO. “We’ve been looking forward to this moment in the life of our young bank, and this exciting new phase for Metropolitan. This will further solidify our commitment to our clients, to Ridgeland, and to the entire tri-county area.”
The new Mississippi headquarters was designed by the late Michael Barranco of Barranco/Dale & Associates, and associates from the architectural firm of Canizaro, Cawthon, Davis.
Instead of the traditional teller lines, clients will be greeted by client service advisors from whom they will experience Metropolitan’s individualized concierge banking.
Harrell Contracting Group will handle the construction.
Source: Metropolitan Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money