Six Toyota dealerships win President’s Award
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Six Mississippi Toyota dealerships have won Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. Inc.’s President’s Award for outstanding sales and service.
The six dealerships are: Gray-Daniels Toyota in Brandon; Carl Hogan Toyota in Columbus; Oakes Toyota in Greenville; Herrin-Gear Toyota in Jackson; Estabrook Toyota in Pascagoula; and, Carlock Toyota of Tupelo.
The President’s Award recognizes Toyota dealerships throughout the U.S. that achieve high standards of performance in all facets of the automotive dealer profession, including vehicle and parts sales, service and customer satisfaction.
TMS has recognized dealers with the President’s Award annually since 1986.
Source: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county