Six Toyota dealerships win President’s Award
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Six Mississippi Toyota dealerships have won Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. Inc.’s President’s Award for outstanding sales and service.
The six dealerships are: Gray-Daniels Toyota in Brandon; Carl Hogan Toyota in Columbus; Oakes Toyota in Greenville; Herrin-Gear Toyota in Jackson; Estabrook Toyota in Pascagoula; and, Carlock Toyota of Tupelo.
The President’s Award recognizes Toyota dealerships throughout the U.S. that achieve high standards of performance in all facets of the automotive dealer profession, including vehicle and parts sales, service and customer satisfaction.
TMS has recognized dealers with the President’s Award annually since 1986.
Source: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015