Six Toyota dealerships win President’s Award
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Six Mississippi Toyota dealerships have won Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. Inc.’s President’s Award for outstanding sales and service.
The six dealerships are: Gray-Daniels Toyota in Brandon; Carl Hogan Toyota in Columbus; Oakes Toyota in Greenville; Herrin-Gear Toyota in Jackson; Estabrook Toyota in Pascagoula; and, Carlock Toyota of Tupelo.
The President’s Award recognizes Toyota dealerships throughout the U.S. that achieve high standards of performance in all facets of the automotive dealer profession, including vehicle and parts sales, service and customer satisfaction.
TMS has recognized dealers with the President’s Award annually since 1986.
Source: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November