Six Toyota dealerships win President’s Award
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Six Mississippi Toyota dealerships have won Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. Inc.’s President’s Award for outstanding sales and service.
The six dealerships are: Gray-Daniels Toyota in Brandon; Carl Hogan Toyota in Columbus; Oakes Toyota in Greenville; Herrin-Gear Toyota in Jackson; Estabrook Toyota in Pascagoula; and, Carlock Toyota of Tupelo.
The President’s Award recognizes Toyota dealerships throughout the U.S. that achieve high standards of performance in all facets of the automotive dealer profession, including vehicle and parts sales, service and customer satisfaction.
TMS has recognized dealers with the President’s Award annually since 1986.
Source: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued