Six Toyota dealerships win President’s Award
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Six Mississippi Toyota dealerships have won Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A. Inc.’s President’s Award for outstanding sales and service.
The six dealerships are: Gray-Daniels Toyota in Brandon; Carl Hogan Toyota in Columbus; Oakes Toyota in Greenville; Herrin-Gear Toyota in Jackson; Estabrook Toyota in Pascagoula; and, Carlock Toyota of Tupelo.
The President’s Award recognizes Toyota dealerships throughout the U.S. that achieve high standards of performance in all facets of the automotive dealer profession, including vehicle and parts sales, service and customer satisfaction.
TMS has recognized dealers with the President’s Award annually since 1986.
Source: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development