Dahl named to MTR Gaming board of directors
CHESTER, W.V. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. that its board of directors has appointed Jeffrey J. Dahl, president and CEO of the company, as a director to fill a vacancy on the board.
Steven Billick, chairman of MTR Gaming, said, “(Dahl’s) performance since becoming CEO earlier this year has been excellent as the company enters 2011, a pivotal period for the company. Jeff’s abundant gaming experience will make him a valuable asset for the board and its stockholders.”
Dahl has been president and CEO of MTR since January and has more than 30 years of gaming industry experience. Prior to joining MTR, he was founder and principal of The Jay Daniel Company, a consulting and management services firm for the gaming industry, which successfully managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville from 2009 until its sale in December 2010. Prior to founding The Jay Daniel Company, Dahl was president and CEO of Torguson Gaming Group from 2006 to 2008, as well as president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts from 2000 to 2005, both located in Biloxi.
Source: MTR Gaming Group Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county