Hampton Inn wins national award for excellence
VICKSBURG — The Vicksburg Hampton Inn & Suites is the recent recipient of the coveted Hampton 2010 “Circle of Excellence” award for its placement in the brand’s top 10 percent out of 1750 Hampton Inns worldwide. This marks the fourth time the hotel has won the “Circle of Excellence” award.
The Vicksburg property has also been granted its fifth “Excellence in Quality” award. This award is unique in that a property can qualify only if they earn five consecutive Outstanding Quality Assurance Evaluations. Each successive outstanding evaluation then earns a property an additional “Excellence” award. This latest “Excellence in Quality” award comes as a result of Vicksburg’s 9th consecutive outstanding QA evaluation.
Both honors distinguish the Hampton Inn & Suites of Vicksburg as one of the “Best of the Best” in the Hilton Family of Brands. The awards are based on regular corporate QA evaluations and customer feedback measured through year-round guest satisfaction surveys.
Source: Hampton Inn
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)