Hampton Inn wins national award for excellence
VICKSBURG — The Vicksburg Hampton Inn & Suites is the recent recipient of the coveted Hampton 2010 “Circle of Excellence” award for its placement in the brand’s top 10 percent out of 1750 Hampton Inns worldwide. This marks the fourth time the hotel has won the “Circle of Excellence” award.
The Vicksburg property has also been granted its fifth “Excellence in Quality” award. This award is unique in that a property can qualify only if they earn five consecutive Outstanding Quality Assurance Evaluations. Each successive outstanding evaluation then earns a property an additional “Excellence” award. This latest “Excellence in Quality” award comes as a result of Vicksburg’s 9th consecutive outstanding QA evaluation.
Both honors distinguish the Hampton Inn & Suites of Vicksburg as one of the “Best of the Best” in the Hilton Family of Brands. The awards are based on regular corporate QA evaluations and customer feedback measured through year-round guest satisfaction surveys.
Source: Hampton Inn
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound