Chevron awards construction contract to KBR
PASCAGOULA — KBR of Houston, Texas, has been awarded a $65-million contract by Chevron Products Company to execute a Base Oil expansion project at Chevron’s refinery in Pascagoula.
The construction project includes building a new lubes hydrocracker and a lube dewaxing/hydrofinishing unit. KBR intends to hire staff locally for the execution of this project.
Work is expected to begin in May, and upon completion, the facility is expected to be one of the largest premium base oil plants in the world.
Just this week, it was announced that KiOR, also based in Houston, had awarded the contract to build its biomass-to-renewable crude facility to be located in Columbus. Terms were not disclosed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Chevron awards construction contract to KBR”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving