Bellipanni elevated to senior VP
J. Michael Bellipanni III has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank. Bellipanni has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of first vice president.
Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration. He is also a cum laude graduate of the Barret School of Banking at Christian Brothers University, a graduate of the Barret School of Banking Commercial Lending Academy and a 2009 graduate of Leadership DeSoto.
Active in the community, Bellipanni is a member of the Southaven and Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the board of directors for Maples Learning Center and the incoming chairman of the board for Leadership DeSoto. He is also active in the DeSoto Economic Development Council and a member of Maples Memorial United Methodist Church.
Bellipanni resides in Olive Branch with his wife, Ashley, and their children, Mia Grace and Jack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west