Bellipanni elevated to senior VP
J. Michael Bellipanni III has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank. Bellipanni has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of first vice president.
Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration. He is also a cum laude graduate of the Barret School of Banking at Christian Brothers University, a graduate of the Barret School of Banking Commercial Lending Academy and a 2009 graduate of Leadership DeSoto.
Active in the community, Bellipanni is a member of the Southaven and Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the board of directors for Maples Learning Center and the incoming chairman of the board for Leadership DeSoto. He is also active in the DeSoto Economic Development Council and a member of Maples Memorial United Methodist Church.
Bellipanni resides in Olive Branch with his wife, Ashley, and their children, Mia Grace and Jack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal