Bellipanni elevated to senior VP
J. Michael Bellipanni III has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank. Bellipanni has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of first vice president.
Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration. He is also a cum laude graduate of the Barret School of Banking at Christian Brothers University, a graduate of the Barret School of Banking Commercial Lending Academy and a 2009 graduate of Leadership DeSoto.
Active in the community, Bellipanni is a member of the Southaven and Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the board of directors for Maples Learning Center and the incoming chairman of the board for Leadership DeSoto. He is also active in the DeSoto Economic Development Council and a member of Maples Memorial United Methodist Church.
Bellipanni resides in Olive Branch with his wife, Ashley, and their children, Mia Grace and Jack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma