Bellipanni elevated to senior VP
J. Michael Bellipanni III has been promoted to senior vice president for Community Bank. Bellipanni has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of first vice president.
Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration. He is also a cum laude graduate of the Barret School of Banking at Christian Brothers University, a graduate of the Barret School of Banking Commercial Lending Academy and a 2009 graduate of Leadership DeSoto.
Active in the community, Bellipanni is a member of the Southaven and Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce, chairman of the board of directors for Maples Learning Center and the incoming chairman of the board for Leadership DeSoto. He is also active in the DeSoto Economic Development Council and a member of Maples Memorial United Methodist Church.
Bellipanni resides in Olive Branch with his wife, Ashley, and their children, Mia Grace and Jack.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible