Cirlot adds two new employees
The Cirlot Agency recently hired two employees. Luke Eaton joins as an art director. Most recently, he worked for Radians Inc., in Memphis, Tenn., as a graphic designer and sporting goods product developer. His career highlights include developing products that are currently being sold worldwide, including the Remington Footwear line, for which he designed everything from the shoes themselves to the retail boxes that hold them, and working with major national retailers developing private-label retail programs. A native of Silsbee, Texas, he graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in graphic design.
Ellie Banks joins The Cirlot Agency as a public relations and social media strategist. Banks recently worked for Cellular South. Her previous work also includes organizing Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s New Media Conference and covering the 2008 Presidential election and first debate in Oxford as well as Hurricane Gustav. Banks, who specializes in new and social media, has had her personal blog featured in Chris Brogan’s book “Social Media 101.” A native of Brandon, she graduated from Mississippi College with a communications degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments