Cirlot adds two new employees
The Cirlot Agency recently hired two employees. Luke Eaton joins as an art director. Most recently, he worked for Radians Inc., in Memphis, Tenn., as a graphic designer and sporting goods product developer. His career highlights include developing products that are currently being sold worldwide, including the Remington Footwear line, for which he designed everything from the shoes themselves to the retail boxes that hold them, and working with major national retailers developing private-label retail programs. A native of Silsbee, Texas, he graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in graphic design.
Ellie Banks joins The Cirlot Agency as a public relations and social media strategist. Banks recently worked for Cellular South. Her previous work also includes organizing Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s New Media Conference and covering the 2008 Presidential election and first debate in Oxford as well as Hurricane Gustav. Banks, who specializes in new and social media, has had her personal blog featured in Chris Brogan’s book “Social Media 101.” A native of Brandon, she graduated from Mississippi College with a communications degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state