Cirlot adds two new employees
The Cirlot Agency recently hired two employees. Luke Eaton joins as an art director. Most recently, he worked for Radians Inc., in Memphis, Tenn., as a graphic designer and sporting goods product developer. His career highlights include developing products that are currently being sold worldwide, including the Remington Footwear line, for which he designed everything from the shoes themselves to the retail boxes that hold them, and working with major national retailers developing private-label retail programs. A native of Silsbee, Texas, he graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in graphic design.
Ellie Banks joins The Cirlot Agency as a public relations and social media strategist. Banks recently worked for Cellular South. Her previous work also includes organizing Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s New Media Conference and covering the 2008 Presidential election and first debate in Oxford as well as Hurricane Gustav. Banks, who specializes in new and social media, has had her personal blog featured in Chris Brogan’s book “Social Media 101.” A native of Brandon, she graduated from Mississippi College with a communications degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release