Cirlot adds two new employees
The Cirlot Agency recently hired two employees. Luke Eaton joins as an art director. Most recently, he worked for Radians Inc., in Memphis, Tenn., as a graphic designer and sporting goods product developer. His career highlights include developing products that are currently being sold worldwide, including the Remington Footwear line, for which he designed everything from the shoes themselves to the retail boxes that hold them, and working with major national retailers developing private-label retail programs. A native of Silsbee, Texas, he graduated from Mississippi College with a degree in graphic design.
Ellie Banks joins The Cirlot Agency as a public relations and social media strategist. Banks recently worked for Cellular South. Her previous work also includes organizing Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s New Media Conference and covering the 2008 Presidential election and first debate in Oxford as well as Hurricane Gustav. Banks, who specializes in new and social media, has had her personal blog featured in Chris Brogan’s book “Social Media 101.” A native of Brandon, she graduated from Mississippi College with a communications degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says