Dunbar inducted into Hall of Fame
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar has been inducted in the Ole Miss School of Law Alumni Hall of Fame.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates.
Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment