Dunbar inducted into Hall of Fame
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar has been inducted in the Ole Miss School of Law Alumni Hall of Fame.
Dunbar is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 26 consecutive years. He is a past president of the Mississippi Bar Association and was a member of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Board of Governors from 1994 to 1997, serving as a member of the board’s Executive Committee in 1997. He also served as a member of the ABA’s House of Delegates.
Rated A/V by Martindale Hubbell, Dunbar is a Fellow of both the Mississippi and American Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19