Fridlin honored for military support
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Applied Geo Technologies Inc.’s director of business development, C.C. Fridlin, recently received the Patriotic Employer Award. The award, given by the Assistant Secretary of Defense National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, recognizes the extraordinary support of employers to their employees. Fridlin was nominated by AGT employee Joel Smith, who is on the company’s business development team and serves in the Mississippi National Guard 172nd Airlift Wing.
Presenting the award were Gen. William Crisler, Mississippi Air National Guard Base commander, Col. Jim Conway, 172nd maintenance commander, and Maj. Tyrone Williams, commander of the Maintenance Operation Flight, along with Smith.
Smith has been a member of the Guard for 21 years and is currently assigned to the 172nd Maintenance Operation Flight as a Maintenance Operations Controller. He manages the day-to-day operations of aircraft maintenance as well as coordinating the inbound and outbound missions for all assigned and transit aircraft.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability