Fridlin honored for military support
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Applied Geo Technologies Inc.’s director of business development, C.C. Fridlin, recently received the Patriotic Employer Award. The award, given by the Assistant Secretary of Defense National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, recognizes the extraordinary support of employers to their employees. Fridlin was nominated by AGT employee Joel Smith, who is on the company’s business development team and serves in the Mississippi National Guard 172nd Airlift Wing.
Presenting the award were Gen. William Crisler, Mississippi Air National Guard Base commander, Col. Jim Conway, 172nd maintenance commander, and Maj. Tyrone Williams, commander of the Maintenance Operation Flight, along with Smith.
Smith has been a member of the Guard for 21 years and is currently assigned to the 172nd Maintenance Operation Flight as a Maintenance Operations Controller. He manages the day-to-day operations of aircraft maintenance as well as coordinating the inbound and outbound missions for all assigned and transit aircraft.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending