Fridlin honored for military support
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Applied Geo Technologies Inc.’s director of business development, C.C. Fridlin, recently received the Patriotic Employer Award. The award, given by the Assistant Secretary of Defense National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, recognizes the extraordinary support of employers to their employees. Fridlin was nominated by AGT employee Joel Smith, who is on the company’s business development team and serves in the Mississippi National Guard 172nd Airlift Wing.
Presenting the award were Gen. William Crisler, Mississippi Air National Guard Base commander, Col. Jim Conway, 172nd maintenance commander, and Maj. Tyrone Williams, commander of the Maintenance Operation Flight, along with Smith.
Smith has been a member of the Guard for 21 years and is currently assigned to the 172nd Maintenance Operation Flight as a Maintenance Operations Controller. He manages the day-to-day operations of aircraft maintenance as well as coordinating the inbound and outbound missions for all assigned and transit aircraft.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program