Fridlin honored for military support
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Applied Geo Technologies Inc.’s director of business development, C.C. Fridlin, recently received the Patriotic Employer Award. The award, given by the Assistant Secretary of Defense National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, recognizes the extraordinary support of employers to their employees. Fridlin was nominated by AGT employee Joel Smith, who is on the company’s business development team and serves in the Mississippi National Guard 172nd Airlift Wing.
Presenting the award were Gen. William Crisler, Mississippi Air National Guard Base commander, Col. Jim Conway, 172nd maintenance commander, and Maj. Tyrone Williams, commander of the Maintenance Operation Flight, along with Smith.
Smith has been a member of the Guard for 21 years and is currently assigned to the 172nd Maintenance Operation Flight as a Maintenance Operations Controller. He manages the day-to-day operations of aircraft maintenance as well as coordinating the inbound and outbound missions for all assigned and transit aircraft.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility