Fridlin honored for military support
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Applied Geo Technologies Inc.’s director of business development, C.C. Fridlin, recently received the Patriotic Employer Award. The award, given by the Assistant Secretary of Defense National Committee for Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve, recognizes the extraordinary support of employers to their employees. Fridlin was nominated by AGT employee Joel Smith, who is on the company’s business development team and serves in the Mississippi National Guard 172nd Airlift Wing.
Presenting the award were Gen. William Crisler, Mississippi Air National Guard Base commander, Col. Jim Conway, 172nd maintenance commander, and Maj. Tyrone Williams, commander of the Maintenance Operation Flight, along with Smith.
Smith has been a member of the Guard for 21 years and is currently assigned to the 172nd Maintenance Operation Flight as a Maintenance Operations Controller. He manages the day-to-day operations of aircraft maintenance as well as coordinating the inbound and outbound missions for all assigned and transit aircraft.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet