Johnson promoted at Entergy Mississippi
Entergy Mississippi Inc. announced that Napoleon Johnson has been named vice president of customer operations for the electric utility. Johnson, an executive with nearly a decade of company experience, will direct the company’s customer service and relations departments, commercial and industrial accounts, economic development, external affairs and facilities management.
Johnson previously served as director of safety and Entergy Continuous Improvement for the company’s utility group. His experience at Entergy also includes significant work in the company’s nuclear operation, where he served as the nuclear director of Entergy Continuous Improvement. His prior experience also includes roles in nuclear management of components engineering, maintenance and fleet standardization and support.
A native of Lamar, S.C., Johnson earned bachelor’s degrees in both engineering and biology from the University of South Carolina. He also holds a master’s of business administration degree from Louisiana State University.
Johnson currently serves on the board of United Way of the Capital Area. He is a member of the American Association of Blacks in Energy, the Golden Key International Honor Society, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Energy Policy Institute.
Johnson succeeds John Mullins who has been promoted to vice president of utility operations for Entergy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval