Johnson promoted at Entergy Mississippi
Entergy Mississippi Inc. announced that Napoleon Johnson has been named vice president of customer operations for the electric utility. Johnson, an executive with nearly a decade of company experience, will direct the company’s customer service and relations departments, commercial and industrial accounts, economic development, external affairs and facilities management.
Johnson previously served as director of safety and Entergy Continuous Improvement for the company’s utility group. His experience at Entergy also includes significant work in the company’s nuclear operation, where he served as the nuclear director of Entergy Continuous Improvement. His prior experience also includes roles in nuclear management of components engineering, maintenance and fleet standardization and support.
A native of Lamar, S.C., Johnson earned bachelor’s degrees in both engineering and biology from the University of South Carolina. He also holds a master’s of business administration degree from Louisiana State University.
Johnson currently serves on the board of United Way of the Capital Area. He is a member of the American Association of Blacks in Energy, the Golden Key International Honor Society, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Energy Policy Institute.
Johnson succeeds John Mullins who has been promoted to vice president of utility operations for Entergy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium