Johnson promoted at Entergy Mississippi
Entergy Mississippi Inc. announced that Napoleon Johnson has been named vice president of customer operations for the electric utility. Johnson, an executive with nearly a decade of company experience, will direct the company’s customer service and relations departments, commercial and industrial accounts, economic development, external affairs and facilities management.
Johnson previously served as director of safety and Entergy Continuous Improvement for the company’s utility group. His experience at Entergy also includes significant work in the company’s nuclear operation, where he served as the nuclear director of Entergy Continuous Improvement. His prior experience also includes roles in nuclear management of components engineering, maintenance and fleet standardization and support.
A native of Lamar, S.C., Johnson earned bachelor’s degrees in both engineering and biology from the University of South Carolina. He also holds a master’s of business administration degree from Louisiana State University.
Johnson currently serves on the board of United Way of the Capital Area. He is a member of the American Association of Blacks in Energy, the Golden Key International Honor Society, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Energy Policy Institute.
Johnson succeeds John Mullins who has been promoted to vice president of utility operations for Entergy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections