Johnson promoted at Entergy Mississippi
Entergy Mississippi Inc. announced that Napoleon Johnson has been named vice president of customer operations for the electric utility. Johnson, an executive with nearly a decade of company experience, will direct the company’s customer service and relations departments, commercial and industrial accounts, economic development, external affairs and facilities management.
Johnson previously served as director of safety and Entergy Continuous Improvement for the company’s utility group. His experience at Entergy also includes significant work in the company’s nuclear operation, where he served as the nuclear director of Entergy Continuous Improvement. His prior experience also includes roles in nuclear management of components engineering, maintenance and fleet standardization and support.
A native of Lamar, S.C., Johnson earned bachelor’s degrees in both engineering and biology from the University of South Carolina. He also holds a master’s of business administration degree from Louisiana State University.
Johnson currently serves on the board of United Way of the Capital Area. He is a member of the American Association of Blacks in Energy, the Golden Key International Honor Society, the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and the Mississippi Energy Policy Institute.
Johnson succeeds John Mullins who has been promoted to vice president of utility operations for Entergy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center