KFCU recognizes staff’s service
Keesler Federal Credit Union recently honored employees for their loyalty and years of service to the credit union. Forty-two employees were in attendance to receive a service pin at the 2010 Keesler Federal Credit Union Membership Meeting.
Acknowledged for five years of service were: Audrey Beard, Pass Road branch; Marta Brown, loan control; Tammie Clark, express lending; Natasha Coleman, Seaway Branch; Thomas Curtis, lending administration; Elizabeth Doss, branch operations; Glenda Fuller, D’Iberville Branch; Lillian Gibson, express lending; Andrea Graham, Pascagoula Branch; Cyndi Hallman, mortgage loans; Tracy Kline, mortgage loans; Alissa Lally, electronic services; Tamika Matthews, express lending; Keron McDaniel, Orange Grove Branch; Debbie McVadon, human resources; Phyllis Miller, Long Beach Branch; Tiffany Mitchell, express lending; Rachel Riley, loan control; Angela Rink, Larcher Branch; Suzy Stark, Ocean Springs Branch; and, Allie Williams, member records.
Congratulated for 10 years of service were: Rita Biffle, credit cards; Pam Bush, Pascagoula Branch; Paricia Coleman, human resources; Angie Creel, human resources; Christine Edwards, member records; Teri Evans, D’Iberville Branch; Elissa Eyrich, lending administration; Diane Kennedy, Bay Waveland Branch; Laurie Monk, Seaway Executive Offices; Teresa Necaise-Waggle, Orange Grove Branch; Stephanie Nguyen, project management; and, Carol Robinson, compliance.
Commended for 15 years of service were: Donna George, loan administration; Cheryl Mount, branch operations administration; and, Marianne Weaver, Bay Waveland Branch.
Recognized for 20 years of service were Vonda Martin, executive administration, and Kitty Parker, member service.
Honored for their 25 years of service were Tammy Scott, loan administration, and Richard Tolar, executive vice president.
Dorothy Evans, express lending, received her 30-year pin, Dorothy Barnes, Express Lending.
Maenell Kariker, Orange Grove Branch, was honored for 35 years of service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast