Lippincott named APA Fellow
C. Kenneth Lippincott, M.D., clinical director at North Mississippi State Hospital (NMSH) in Tupelo has been elected to the status of Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Distinguished Fellow is the highest honor the APA bestows upon members.
Lippincott has been a member of the psychiatric staff at NMSH since 1999. He assumed the role of Clinical Director in 2006. He served as staff psychiatrist for North Mississippi Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Center for 21 years.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he was a member of the Stephen D. Lee Honors program. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years