Lippincott named APA Fellow
C. Kenneth Lippincott, M.D., clinical director at North Mississippi State Hospital (NMSH) in Tupelo has been elected to the status of Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Distinguished Fellow is the highest honor the APA bestows upon members.
Lippincott has been a member of the psychiatric staff at NMSH since 1999. He assumed the role of Clinical Director in 2006. He served as staff psychiatrist for North Mississippi Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Center for 21 years.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he was a member of the Stephen D. Lee Honors program. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge