Lippincott named APA Fellow
C. Kenneth Lippincott, M.D., clinical director at North Mississippi State Hospital (NMSH) in Tupelo has been elected to the status of Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Distinguished Fellow is the highest honor the APA bestows upon members.
Lippincott has been a member of the psychiatric staff at NMSH since 1999. He assumed the role of Clinical Director in 2006. He served as staff psychiatrist for North Mississippi Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Center for 21 years.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he was a member of the Stephen D. Lee Honors program. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State