Lippincott named APA Fellow
C. Kenneth Lippincott, M.D., clinical director at North Mississippi State Hospital (NMSH) in Tupelo has been elected to the status of Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Distinguished Fellow is the highest honor the APA bestows upon members.
Lippincott has been a member of the psychiatric staff at NMSH since 1999. He assumed the role of Clinical Director in 2006. He served as staff psychiatrist for North Mississippi Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Center for 21 years.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he was a member of the Stephen D. Lee Honors program. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term