Lippincott named APA Fellow
C. Kenneth Lippincott, M.D., clinical director at North Mississippi State Hospital (NMSH) in Tupelo has been elected to the status of Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association (APA). Distinguished Fellow is the highest honor the APA bestows upon members.
Lippincott has been a member of the psychiatric staff at NMSH since 1999. He assumed the role of Clinical Director in 2006. He served as staff psychiatrist for North Mississippi Medical Center’s Behavioral Health Center for 21 years.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he was a member of the Stephen D. Lee Honors program. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions