MCSOL presents judicial awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Mississippi College School of Law leaders honored members of the judicial community and outstanding volunteers at the law school’s Alumni Dinner.
Judicial awards were given to: Tom Broome, Rankin County court judge; Deborah Gambrell, 10th District Chancery Court judge; Linda Anderson, magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi; and, Cynthia Brewer, Madison County Chancery Court judge.
The recipients were honored for their contribution to the state Bar and bench.
The law school also recognized Hillary Zimmerman, of Jackson, and Jim Anderson, of Ridgeland, with volunteer awards for their service to the law school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn