MCSOL presents judicial awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Mississippi College School of Law leaders honored members of the judicial community and outstanding volunteers at the law school’s Alumni Dinner.
Judicial awards were given to: Tom Broome, Rankin County court judge; Deborah Gambrell, 10th District Chancery Court judge; Linda Anderson, magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi; and, Cynthia Brewer, Madison County Chancery Court judge.
The recipients were honored for their contribution to the state Bar and bench.
The law school also recognized Hillary Zimmerman, of Jackson, and Jim Anderson, of Ridgeland, with volunteer awards for their service to the law school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image