MCSOL presents judicial awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Mississippi College School of Law leaders honored members of the judicial community and outstanding volunteers at the law school’s Alumni Dinner.
Judicial awards were given to: Tom Broome, Rankin County court judge; Deborah Gambrell, 10th District Chancery Court judge; Linda Anderson, magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi; and, Cynthia Brewer, Madison County Chancery Court judge.
The recipients were honored for their contribution to the state Bar and bench.
The law school also recognized Hillary Zimmerman, of Jackson, and Jim Anderson, of Ridgeland, with volunteer awards for their service to the law school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money