MCSOL presents judicial awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Mississippi College School of Law leaders honored members of the judicial community and outstanding volunteers at the law school’s Alumni Dinner.
Judicial awards were given to: Tom Broome, Rankin County court judge; Deborah Gambrell, 10th District Chancery Court judge; Linda Anderson, magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi; and, Cynthia Brewer, Madison County Chancery Court judge.
The recipients were honored for their contribution to the state Bar and bench.
The law school also recognized Hillary Zimmerman, of Jackson, and Jim Anderson, of Ridgeland, with volunteer awards for their service to the law school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building