MCSOL presents judicial awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Mississippi College School of Law leaders honored members of the judicial community and outstanding volunteers at the law school’s Alumni Dinner.
Judicial awards were given to: Tom Broome, Rankin County court judge; Deborah Gambrell, 10th District Chancery Court judge; Linda Anderson, magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi; and, Cynthia Brewer, Madison County Chancery Court judge.
The recipients were honored for their contribution to the state Bar and bench.
The law school also recognized Hillary Zimmerman, of Jackson, and Jim Anderson, of Ridgeland, with volunteer awards for their service to the law school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi