Meena chairing RCA board
Hu Meena, president and CEO of Cellular South, has been elected chairman of the board of the Rural Cellular Association (RCA), the nation’s leading industry group representing competitive wireless communications providers. Meena takes over the leadership post as the association works to ensure that customers of its member companies have access to data services and devices whenever they are in range of a compatible network and that pro-competitive and pro-consumer policies are pursued on issues like interoperability, Universal Service support, spectrum allocation and device exclusivity.
Meena was general manager and vice president of operations and development before being president of Cellular South in 1997. During his tenure, Cellular South has grown to become the nation’s largest privately held wireless communications provider and the eighth largest carrier in the U.S.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss