Saucier named chief nurse
The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) congratulates Cindy Saucier, RN, BSN, of Saucier on her recent appointment to chief nurse for the Coastal/Plains Public Health District IX. The six-county Coastal/Plains Public Health District area includes Pearl River, Stone, George, Hancock, Harrison and Jackson counties.
Saucier received her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in 1994 and her bachelor of science in nursing from Grand Canyon University in 2009. She has worked as a public health nurse on the coast for six years.
Prior to her employment with MSDH, Saucier specialized in maternal and child nursing at Memorial Hospital in Gulfport where she was instrumental in the development of its Breastfeeding Center.
Before discovering her love for nursing, Saucier was employed for 13 years as a certified quality engineer and quality assurance manager with a major appliance manufacturer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years