Saucier named chief nurse
The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) congratulates Cindy Saucier, RN, BSN, of Saucier on her recent appointment to chief nurse for the Coastal/Plains Public Health District IX. The six-county Coastal/Plains Public Health District area includes Pearl River, Stone, George, Hancock, Harrison and Jackson counties.
Saucier received her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in 1994 and her bachelor of science in nursing from Grand Canyon University in 2009. She has worked as a public health nurse on the coast for six years.
Prior to her employment with MSDH, Saucier specialized in maternal and child nursing at Memorial Hospital in Gulfport where she was instrumental in the development of its Breastfeeding Center.
Before discovering her love for nursing, Saucier was employed for 13 years as a certified quality engineer and quality assurance manager with a major appliance manufacturer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities