Walker wins USM teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 1,2011
Dr. Jennifer Walker, assistant professor of biology at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been named the recipient of the Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award given by the university’s College of Science and Technology.
Walker began teaching at Southern Miss Gulf Coast in fall 2006 and has taught a variety of biological sciences courses at the university. The College of Science and Technology Awards Committee, which selected this year’s award recipients, deemed Walker to be a dedicated professional, exceptional communicator and gifted teacher.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy