Cypress Pharmaceutical rolls out new generic drug
MADISON — Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc. has commercially launched Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution, 0.05%, which is AT-rated to Allergan’s ELESTAT (epinastine HCl ophthalmic solution) 0.05%.
As the first company to file an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) containing a paragraph IV certification for this product, Cypress has been awarded a 180-day period of marketing exclusivity.
Cypress, founded in 1993, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products to leading national pharmaceutical wholesalers, chain drug stores, distributors and other retail merchandisers.
Source: Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015