Cypress Pharmaceutical rolls out new generic drug
MADISON — Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc. has commercially launched Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution, 0.05%, which is AT-rated to Allergan’s ELESTAT (epinastine HCl ophthalmic solution) 0.05%.
As the first company to file an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) containing a paragraph IV certification for this product, Cypress has been awarded a 180-day period of marketing exclusivity.
Cypress, founded in 1993, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products to leading national pharmaceutical wholesalers, chain drug stores, distributors and other retail merchandisers.
Source: Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month