Cypress Pharmaceutical rolls out new generic drug
MADISON — Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc. has commercially launched Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution, 0.05%, which is AT-rated to Allergan’s ELESTAT (epinastine HCl ophthalmic solution) 0.05%.
As the first company to file an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) containing a paragraph IV certification for this product, Cypress has been awarded a 180-day period of marketing exclusivity.
Cypress, founded in 1993, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products to leading national pharmaceutical wholesalers, chain drug stores, distributors and other retail merchandisers.
Source: Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement