Cypress Pharmaceutical rolls out new generic drug
MADISON — Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc. has commercially launched Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution, 0.05%, which is AT-rated to Allergan’s ELESTAT (epinastine HCl ophthalmic solution) 0.05%.
As the first company to file an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) containing a paragraph IV certification for this product, Cypress has been awarded a 180-day period of marketing exclusivity.
Cypress, founded in 1993, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products to leading national pharmaceutical wholesalers, chain drug stores, distributors and other retail merchandisers.
Source: Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison