Cypress Pharmaceutical rolls out new generic drug
MADISON — Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc. has commercially launched Epinastine HCl Ophthalmic Solution, 0.05%, which is AT-rated to Allergan’s ELESTAT (epinastine HCl ophthalmic solution) 0.05%.
As the first company to file an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) containing a paragraph IV certification for this product, Cypress has been awarded a 180-day period of marketing exclusivity.
Cypress, founded in 1993, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and distributes generic prescription pharmaceutical products to leading national pharmaceutical wholesalers, chain drug stores, distributors and other retail merchandisers.
Source: Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal