Millsaps to offer Executive MBA program
JACKSON — Millsaps College will soon offer the first Executive MBA program in the state of Mississippi.
Designed for business professionals, the program will meet every other weekend for 16 months. The first class will begin in January 2012 and applications are now being accepted.
Participants must have a minimum of seven years of managerial work experience. The program expects to attract individuals from a variety of professions including engineering, finance, healthcare, law, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Source: Millsaps College
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday