Millsaps to offer Executive MBA program
JACKSON — Millsaps College will soon offer the first Executive MBA program in the state of Mississippi.
Designed for business professionals, the program will meet every other weekend for 16 months. The first class will begin in January 2012 and applications are now being accepted.
Participants must have a minimum of seven years of managerial work experience. The program expects to attract individuals from a variety of professions including engineering, finance, healthcare, law, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Source: Millsaps College
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county