Millsaps to offer Executive MBA program
JACKSON — Millsaps College will soon offer the first Executive MBA program in the state of Mississippi.
Designed for business professionals, the program will meet every other weekend for 16 months. The first class will begin in January 2012 and applications are now being accepted.
Participants must have a minimum of seven years of managerial work experience. The program expects to attract individuals from a variety of professions including engineering, finance, healthcare, law, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Source: Millsaps College
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves