Millsaps to offer Executive MBA program
JACKSON — Millsaps College will soon offer the first Executive MBA program in the state of Mississippi.
Designed for business professionals, the program will meet every other weekend for 16 months. The first class will begin in January 2012 and applications are now being accepted.
Participants must have a minimum of seven years of managerial work experience. The program expects to attract individuals from a variety of professions including engineering, finance, healthcare, law, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Source: Millsaps College
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus