Millsaps to offer Executive MBA program
JACKSON — Millsaps College will soon offer the first Executive MBA program in the state of Mississippi.
Designed for business professionals, the program will meet every other weekend for 16 months. The first class will begin in January 2012 and applications are now being accepted.
Participants must have a minimum of seven years of managerial work experience. The program expects to attract individuals from a variety of professions including engineering, finance, healthcare, law, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Source: Millsaps College
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate