Butler Snow makes national ranking of largest law firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, was recently named to the National Law Journal’s 250 ranking, an annual survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
The publication ranked Butler Snow 240 on the list, which is based on the number of full-time attorneys for 2010.
“We’re fortunate because our firm culture is based on teamwork and the delivery of client service excellence,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow. “As a result, we have focused on strategic growth to better serve our clients’ needs.”
The firm was recognized in a special feature “The New Blood,” in which Clark credits the firm’s expansion, in part, to billing strategies that offer clients predictability and flexibility.
In the last 18 months, Butler Snow expanded significantly with the opening of three new offices and the addition of more than 20 attorneys.
Source: Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that