Butler Snow makes national ranking of largest law firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, was recently named to the National Law Journal’s 250 ranking, an annual survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
The publication ranked Butler Snow 240 on the list, which is based on the number of full-time attorneys for 2010.
“We’re fortunate because our firm culture is based on teamwork and the delivery of client service excellence,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow. “As a result, we have focused on strategic growth to better serve our clients’ needs.”
The firm was recognized in a special feature “The New Blood,” in which Clark credits the firm’s expansion, in part, to billing strategies that offer clients predictability and flexibility.
In the last 18 months, Butler Snow expanded significantly with the opening of three new offices and the addition of more than 20 attorneys.
Source: Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions