Butler Snow makes national ranking of largest law firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, was recently named to the National Law Journal’s 250 ranking, an annual survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
The publication ranked Butler Snow 240 on the list, which is based on the number of full-time attorneys for 2010.
“We’re fortunate because our firm culture is based on teamwork and the delivery of client service excellence,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow. “As a result, we have focused on strategic growth to better serve our clients’ needs.”
The firm was recognized in a special feature “The New Blood,” in which Clark credits the firm’s expansion, in part, to billing strategies that offer clients predictability and flexibility.
In the last 18 months, Butler Snow expanded significantly with the opening of three new offices and the addition of more than 20 attorneys.
Source: Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement