Butler Snow makes national ranking of largest law firms
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, was recently named to the National Law Journal’s 250 ranking, an annual survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
The publication ranked Butler Snow 240 on the list, which is based on the number of full-time attorneys for 2010.
“We’re fortunate because our firm culture is based on teamwork and the delivery of client service excellence,” said Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow. “As a result, we have focused on strategic growth to better serve our clients’ needs.”
The firm was recognized in a special feature “The New Blood,” in which Clark credits the firm’s expansion, in part, to billing strategies that offer clients predictability and flexibility.
In the last 18 months, Butler Snow expanded significantly with the opening of three new offices and the addition of more than 20 attorneys.
Source: Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program