Hancock again earns five stars from BauerFinancial
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank as a “Five-Star Superior Bank,” marking the 86th consecutive quarter that Hancock has earned recognition as one of the nation’s most financially sound banks.
This current BauerFinancial ranking places Hancock Bank in the top 16.5 percent of more than 8,000 U.S. financial institutions rated on adequate capital, credit quality and other proprietary criteria.
“We are honored that an organization such as BauerFinancial continues to reaffirm the strength and stability that have been Hancock’s hallmarks since 1899,” said Carl J. Chaney, Hancock’s president and CEO.
BauerFinancial has issued objective analyses of U.S. banks and credit unions since the early 1980s. No institution pays for a BauerFinancial rating; and no institution can choose to be excluded.
Source: Hancock Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals