Hancock again earns five stars from BauerFinancial
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank as a “Five-Star Superior Bank,” marking the 86th consecutive quarter that Hancock has earned recognition as one of the nation’s most financially sound banks.
This current BauerFinancial ranking places Hancock Bank in the top 16.5 percent of more than 8,000 U.S. financial institutions rated on adequate capital, credit quality and other proprietary criteria.
“We are honored that an organization such as BauerFinancial continues to reaffirm the strength and stability that have been Hancock’s hallmarks since 1899,” said Carl J. Chaney, Hancock’s president and CEO.
BauerFinancial has issued objective analyses of U.S. banks and credit unions since the early 1980s. No institution pays for a BauerFinancial rating; and no institution can choose to be excluded.
Source: Hancock Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations