Hancock again earns five stars from BauerFinancial
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank as a “Five-Star Superior Bank,” marking the 86th consecutive quarter that Hancock has earned recognition as one of the nation’s most financially sound banks.
This current BauerFinancial ranking places Hancock Bank in the top 16.5 percent of more than 8,000 U.S. financial institutions rated on adequate capital, credit quality and other proprietary criteria.
“We are honored that an organization such as BauerFinancial continues to reaffirm the strength and stability that have been Hancock’s hallmarks since 1899,” said Carl J. Chaney, Hancock’s president and CEO.
BauerFinancial has issued objective analyses of U.S. banks and credit unions since the early 1980s. No institution pays for a BauerFinancial rating; and no institution can choose to be excluded.
Source: Hancock Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits