Hancock again earns five stars from BauerFinancial
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank as a “Five-Star Superior Bank,” marking the 86th consecutive quarter that Hancock has earned recognition as one of the nation’s most financially sound banks.
This current BauerFinancial ranking places Hancock Bank in the top 16.5 percent of more than 8,000 U.S. financial institutions rated on adequate capital, credit quality and other proprietary criteria.
“We are honored that an organization such as BauerFinancial continues to reaffirm the strength and stability that have been Hancock’s hallmarks since 1899,” said Carl J. Chaney, Hancock’s president and CEO.
BauerFinancial has issued objective analyses of U.S. banks and credit unions since the early 1980s. No institution pays for a BauerFinancial rating; and no institution can choose to be excluded.
Source: Hancock Bank
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast