Corps soliciting bids for debris removal in Smithville
by For the MBJ
Published: May 8,2011
SMITHVILLE — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps), Vicksburg District, is receiving bids for clean-up efforts at Smithville, which was wiped out by a tornado resulting in 15 fatalities.
The solicitation number for this particular incident is: W912EE-11-T-0011.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County.
The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Smithville. The Corps strongly encourages those eligible to submit a proposal.
The debris removal is presently only scheduled for the city of Smithville.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office, 4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, MS, no later than May 9 at 4 p.m.
The solicitation, statement of work, and wage determination can be found online at http://www.fedbizops.gov.
Questions regarding the solicitation must be in writing and may be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!