Corps soliciting bids for debris removal in Smithville
by For the MBJ
Published: May 8,2011
SMITHVILLE — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps), Vicksburg District, is receiving bids for clean-up efforts at Smithville, which was wiped out by a tornado resulting in 15 fatalities.
The solicitation number for this particular incident is: W912EE-11-T-0011.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County.
The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Smithville. The Corps strongly encourages those eligible to submit a proposal.
The debris removal is presently only scheduled for the city of Smithville.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office, 4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, MS, no later than May 9 at 4 p.m.
The solicitation, statement of work, and wage determination can be found online at http://www.fedbizops.gov.
Questions regarding the solicitation must be in writing and may be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi