Credit union announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Keesler Federal Credit Union recently announced numerous promotions. Guy Hartness has been promoted branch manager for the John C. Stennis Space Center branch. Hartness began with the credit union in 2009 as branch manager for the Diamondhead branch. He is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration.
Jill Barnett has been promoted to loan officer for the Stennis branch. Barnett brings with her over five years of financial experience with the credit union. She has earned Credit Union National Association certifications in lending, member service and professional financial development.
Melissa Chiasson has been promoted to branch manager for Diamondhead. In 1999, she began her financial career with the credit union and since that time has gained experience in the processes and operations of the credit union. She was a member of the Express Lending Department and served as a loan officer team leader before her promotion to the Human Resources Department as staff development specialist responsible for the training of personnel on procedures, policies and functions of the credit union. Chiasson serves as a member of Keesler Federal Credit Union’s Disaster Recovery Team and received the 2004 President’s Award, an accolade in recognition of her outstanding contributions and dedication to Keesler Federal Credit Union’s mission and values.
Diane Kennedy has been promoted to branch manager for the Bay-Waveland location. She began her career with the credit union in 2001 at the former Bay St. Louis branch office and has served as teller, financial service representative and loan officer in charge of the Long Beach branch office. She was awarded a service pin during Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Meeting in recognition of her 10 years of service to the credit union and its members. She is a member of the Hancock County Chamber of Commerce.
Nacol Olson has been promoted to loan officer at the Long Beach location. In her position she will assist the branch manager in the daily operations of the branch office. She will be responsible for staff support and member service to ensure the branch offers the best in quality service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren