Deerman earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Cynthia Deerman, CMPE, director of clinic operations for Delta Physicians Practice, A Service of Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), the certification body of the Medical Group Management Association.
Deerman has 15 years’ experience in medical practice management, and has been employed with Delta Regional Medical Center for nearly six years.
She is married to Tony Deerman and has one adult child.
Deerman is an active member of the National and Mississippi State Medical Group Management Associations. She is also involved in organizational performance improvement committees including patient safety, employee satisfaction and emergency management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up