Deerman earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Cynthia Deerman, CMPE, director of clinic operations for Delta Physicians Practice, A Service of Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), the certification body of the Medical Group Management Association.
Deerman has 15 years’ experience in medical practice management, and has been employed with Delta Regional Medical Center for nearly six years.
She is married to Tony Deerman and has one adult child.
Deerman is an active member of the National and Mississippi State Medical Group Management Associations. She is also involved in organizational performance improvement committees including patient safety, employee satisfaction and emergency management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste