Deerman earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Cynthia Deerman, CMPE, director of clinic operations for Delta Physicians Practice, A Service of Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), the certification body of the Medical Group Management Association.
Deerman has 15 years’ experience in medical practice management, and has been employed with Delta Regional Medical Center for nearly six years.
She is married to Tony Deerman and has one adult child.
Deerman is an active member of the National and Mississippi State Medical Group Management Associations. She is also involved in organizational performance improvement committees including patient safety, employee satisfaction and emergency management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus