Deerman earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Cynthia Deerman, CMPE, director of clinic operations for Delta Physicians Practice, A Service of Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), the certification body of the Medical Group Management Association.
Deerman has 15 years’ experience in medical practice management, and has been employed with Delta Regional Medical Center for nearly six years.
She is married to Tony Deerman and has one adult child.
Deerman is an active member of the National and Mississippi State Medical Group Management Associations. She is also involved in organizational performance improvement committees including patient safety, employee satisfaction and emergency management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years