Deerman earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Cynthia Deerman, CMPE, director of clinic operations for Delta Physicians Practice, A Service of Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE), the certification body of the Medical Group Management Association.
Deerman has 15 years’ experience in medical practice management, and has been employed with Delta Regional Medical Center for nearly six years.
She is married to Tony Deerman and has one adult child.
Deerman is an active member of the National and Mississippi State Medical Group Management Associations. She is also involved in organizational performance improvement committees including patient safety, employee satisfaction and emergency management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue