Farm Bureau providing relief to uninsured members
by For the MBJ
Published: May 8,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation announced that Farm Bureau members who sustained uninsured agriculture-related losses from the April 2011 tornadoes and May-June 2011 river flooding are eligible for disaster relief funds from the Mississippi Farm Bureau Foundation and Relief Fund.
“We understand that many of our members have had their entire lives changed by the recent tornadoes and river flooding,” said Farm Bureau President Randy Knight. “We want to do whatever we can to help ease their losses.”
Anyone interested in donating to the relief fund can do so by sending a tax deductible contribution made out to the MFB Foundation and Relief Fund Inc. Attn: Mary Turner, P. O. Box 1972, Jackson, MS 39215-1972.
Farm Bureau members who wish to apply for funds from the Relief Fund should visit the Mississippi Farm Bureau web site at www.msfb.org and download the application. Applications are also available at any county Farm Bureau office.
Source: Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency