Farm Bureau providing relief to uninsured members
by For the MBJ
Published: May 8,2011
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation announced that Farm Bureau members who sustained uninsured agriculture-related losses from the April 2011 tornadoes and May-June 2011 river flooding are eligible for disaster relief funds from the Mississippi Farm Bureau Foundation and Relief Fund.
“We understand that many of our members have had their entire lives changed by the recent tornadoes and river flooding,” said Farm Bureau President Randy Knight. “We want to do whatever we can to help ease their losses.”
Anyone interested in donating to the relief fund can do so by sending a tax deductible contribution made out to the MFB Foundation and Relief Fund Inc. Attn: Mary Turner, P. O. Box 1972, Jackson, MS 39215-1972.
Farm Bureau members who wish to apply for funds from the Relief Fund should visit the Mississippi Farm Bureau web site at www.msfb.org and download the application. Applications are also available at any county Farm Bureau office.
Source: Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years