Meadows named chief nursing officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Terri Meadows, RN, former director of product line services for women’s, oncology and orthopedics at Baptist Health System in Jackson, has been named chief nursing officer of Madison River Oaks Medical Center. Meadows, who has more than 30 years of nursing experience, served as the director of product line services for women’s, oncology and orthopedics at Baptist Health Systems for the past year.
In her new role, Meadows will oversee the Emergency Department, women’s services, surgical services, respiratory therapy, infection control/education and quality.
Prior to serving at Baptist Health System, Meadows functioned as a clinical director there, as well as the joint replacement service line coordinator from 2006-2008. Prior to these experiences, she was a nurse manager for medical/surgical patient care areas, a continence clinic coordinator and a director of a home health agency.
A member of the Mississippi Organization of Nurse Executives and the Mississippi Nurses’ Association, Meadows earned her bachelor of science in nursing and a master of health services administration degree from Mississippi College. She received an associate of Applied science in nursing from Hinds Junior College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau