Webster named to YMCA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce that attorney Clarence Webster III has been named to the Jackson Metro YMCA board of directors. He will serve as the representative for the I.S. Sanders Y.M.C.A.
Webster has served as a member of the I.S. Sanders YMCA board for five years, and was named its chair in November 2010. During his time on the I.S. Sanders board, Webster has been involved in many of its key programs, including the annual Spring Gala fundraiser.
Webster’s practice focuses primarily on products liability, commercial, and financial services litigation. He has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state trial courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Alabama. He advises a broad range of clients in cases involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, contract disputes, products liability, mass torts, commercial and residential real estate, fraud, legal malpractice and appellate litigation.
Webster holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so