Webster named to YMCA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce that attorney Clarence Webster III has been named to the Jackson Metro YMCA board of directors. He will serve as the representative for the I.S. Sanders Y.M.C.A.
Webster has served as a member of the I.S. Sanders YMCA board for five years, and was named its chair in November 2010. During his time on the I.S. Sanders board, Webster has been involved in many of its key programs, including the annual Spring Gala fundraiser.
Webster’s practice focuses primarily on products liability, commercial, and financial services litigation. He has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state trial courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Alabama. He advises a broad range of clients in cases involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, contract disputes, products liability, mass torts, commercial and residential real estate, fraud, legal malpractice and appellate litigation.
Webster holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren