Webster named to YMCA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce that attorney Clarence Webster III has been named to the Jackson Metro YMCA board of directors. He will serve as the representative for the I.S. Sanders Y.M.C.A.
Webster has served as a member of the I.S. Sanders YMCA board for five years, and was named its chair in November 2010. During his time on the I.S. Sanders board, Webster has been involved in many of its key programs, including the annual Spring Gala fundraiser.
Webster’s practice focuses primarily on products liability, commercial, and financial services litigation. He has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state trial courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Alabama. He advises a broad range of clients in cases involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, contract disputes, products liability, mass torts, commercial and residential real estate, fraud, legal malpractice and appellate litigation.
Webster holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal