Webster named to YMCA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce that attorney Clarence Webster III has been named to the Jackson Metro YMCA board of directors. He will serve as the representative for the I.S. Sanders Y.M.C.A.
Webster has served as a member of the I.S. Sanders YMCA board for five years, and was named its chair in November 2010. During his time on the I.S. Sanders board, Webster has been involved in many of its key programs, including the annual Spring Gala fundraiser.
Webster’s practice focuses primarily on products liability, commercial, and financial services litigation. He has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state trial courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Alabama. He advises a broad range of clients in cases involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, contract disputes, products liability, mass torts, commercial and residential real estate, fraud, legal malpractice and appellate litigation.
Webster holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)