Webster named to YMCA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 8,2011
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce that attorney Clarence Webster III has been named to the Jackson Metro YMCA board of directors. He will serve as the representative for the I.S. Sanders Y.M.C.A.
Webster has served as a member of the I.S. Sanders YMCA board for five years, and was named its chair in November 2010. During his time on the I.S. Sanders board, Webster has been involved in many of its key programs, including the annual Spring Gala fundraiser.
Webster’s practice focuses primarily on products liability, commercial, and financial services litigation. He has handled a variety of matters in both federal and state trial courts in Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky and Alabama. He advises a broad range of clients in cases involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, contract disputes, products liability, mass torts, commercial and residential real estate, fraud, legal malpractice and appellate litigation.
Webster holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. (with honors) from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.