Corps soliciting bids for Monroe County cleanup
by For the MBJ
Published: May 9,2011
MONROE COUNTY — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District has received a mission assignment from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for debris cleanup in Monroe County, which was affected by a recent tornado.
The solicitation number for this particular incident in Monroe County is W912EE-11-T-0012.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County. The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Monroe County.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office,
4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, no later than May 12, at 4 p.m. The solicitation, statement of work and wage determination can be found at www.fbo.gov .
Due to federal regulations, Corps officials are prohibited from any discussions of this solicitation of services after the issuance of solicitation has been made. Questions regarding the requirements of a solicitation can be directed to Tracey Lowe at email@example.com or Jack Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This solicitation is for Monroe County only. The solicitation for the Town of Smithville was distributed May 6 with a solicitation number of W912EE-11-T-0011. There are two individual missions with two solicitation numbers.
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so