Corps soliciting bids for Monroe County cleanup
by For the MBJ
Published: May 9,2011
MONROE COUNTY — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District has received a mission assignment from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for debris cleanup in Monroe County, which was affected by a recent tornado.
The solicitation number for this particular incident in Monroe County is W912EE-11-T-0012.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County. The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Monroe County.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office,
4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, no later than May 12, at 4 p.m. The solicitation, statement of work and wage determination can be found at www.fbo.gov .
Due to federal regulations, Corps officials are prohibited from any discussions of this solicitation of services after the issuance of solicitation has been made. Questions regarding the requirements of a solicitation can be directed to Tracey Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jack Little at email@example.com.
This solicitation is for Monroe County only. The solicitation for the Town of Smithville was distributed May 6 with a solicitation number of W912EE-11-T-0011. There are two individual missions with two solicitation numbers.
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds