Corps soliciting bids for Monroe County cleanup
by For the MBJ
Published: May 9,2011
MONROE COUNTY — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District has received a mission assignment from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for debris cleanup in Monroe County, which was affected by a recent tornado.
The solicitation number for this particular incident in Monroe County is W912EE-11-T-0012.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County. The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Monroe County.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office,
4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, no later than May 12, at 4 p.m. The solicitation, statement of work and wage determination can be found at www.fbo.gov .
Due to federal regulations, Corps officials are prohibited from any discussions of this solicitation of services after the issuance of solicitation has been made. Questions regarding the requirements of a solicitation can be directed to Tracey Lowe at email@example.com or Jack Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This solicitation is for Monroe County only. The solicitation for the Town of Smithville was distributed May 6 with a solicitation number of W912EE-11-T-0011. There are two individual missions with two solicitation numbers.
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar