Corps soliciting bids for Monroe County cleanup
by For the MBJ
Published: May 9,2011
MONROE COUNTY — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District has received a mission assignment from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for debris cleanup in Monroe County, which was affected by a recent tornado.
The solicitation number for this particular incident in Monroe County is W912EE-11-T-0012.
Responses will only be received from small businesses located in Monroe County or primarily doing business in Monroe County. The work consists of debris removal and disposal from public and private property in Monroe County.
Proposals must be submitted to the Vicksburg District Contracting Office,
4155 East Clay Street, Vicksburg, no later than May 12, at 4 p.m. The solicitation, statement of work and wage determination can be found at www.fbo.gov .
Due to federal regulations, Corps officials are prohibited from any discussions of this solicitation of services after the issuance of solicitation has been made. Questions regarding the requirements of a solicitation can be directed to Tracey Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jack Little at email@example.com.
This solicitation is for Monroe County only. The solicitation for the Town of Smithville was distributed May 6 with a solicitation number of W912EE-11-T-0011. There are two individual missions with two solicitation numbers.
Source: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy