PSC fines telemarketers $100,000 for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — According to Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton), the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined The A Group Marketing, LLC, and United Unlimited Warranties, LLC, both of Scottsdale, Ariz., and Franklin United of Ferndale, Mich., a total of $100,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said the companies violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the state’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the list.
Company representatives failed to respond to the Commission’s complaint, Presley added.
Source: Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC fines telemarketers $100,000 for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game