PSC fines telemarketers $100,000 for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — According to Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton), the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined The A Group Marketing, LLC, and United Unlimited Warranties, LLC, both of Scottsdale, Ariz., and Franklin United of Ferndale, Mich., a total of $100,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said the companies violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the state’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the list.
Company representatives failed to respond to the Commission’s complaint, Presley added.
Source: Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC fines telemarketers $100,000 for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger