Renasant puts mobile banking facility in storm-torn Smithville
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
SMITHVILLE — Renasant Corporation has placed a temporary mobile banking unit in the same location as its former Smithville branch that was destroyed by the recent tornado.
The mobile banking unit is equipped with a drive-through, three teller windows, two offices and a night depository. It is scheduled to open for full service to Smithville clients during the week of May 16.
“We are part of the Smithville community and wanted to be one of the first businesses, if not the first business, back up after experiencing a total facility loss,” said Monroe County Division president Carter Naugher. “We are working to take care of our clients and employees in their time of need and are mindful of the many challenges we will all face together as Smithville rebuilds itself.”
Tupelo-based Renasant also made a corporate donation of $25,000 to the CREATE Foundation in Tupelo to be administered by the Three Rivers Planning and Development for tornado relief efforts. Individuals wishing to donate may do so at any Renasant location with the proceeds going directly to nonprofits handling the relief efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant puts mobile banking facility in storm-torn Smithville”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image