Renasant puts mobile banking facility in storm-torn Smithville
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
SMITHVILLE — Renasant Corporation has placed a temporary mobile banking unit in the same location as its former Smithville branch that was destroyed by the recent tornado.
The mobile banking unit is equipped with a drive-through, three teller windows, two offices and a night depository. It is scheduled to open for full service to Smithville clients during the week of May 16.
“We are part of the Smithville community and wanted to be one of the first businesses, if not the first business, back up after experiencing a total facility loss,” said Monroe County Division president Carter Naugher. “We are working to take care of our clients and employees in their time of need and are mindful of the many challenges we will all face together as Smithville rebuilds itself.”
Tupelo-based Renasant also made a corporate donation of $25,000 to the CREATE Foundation in Tupelo to be administered by the Three Rivers Planning and Development for tornado relief efforts. Individuals wishing to donate may do so at any Renasant location with the proceeds going directly to nonprofits handling the relief efforts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant puts mobile banking facility in storm-torn Smithville”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option