Trustmark hires Grafton as independent board chairman
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation, and its subsidiary, Trustmark National Bank, announced that Daniel A. “Dan” Grafton has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Trustmark and the bank. Grafton has been a member of Trustmark’s board since 2007 and of the bank’s board of since 2006.
He retired, in 2007, as president of L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, a leading aviation and aerospace services provider. During his career, Grafton also served as president and chief executive officer, as well as chief operating officer, for Raytheon Aerospace, a division of Raytheon Company, a publicly-traded company.
An independent director, Grafton has served as lead director and chair of Trustmark’s Executive Committee since 2010, as chair of the Human Resources Committee since 2007 and as a member of those committees, as well as the Nominating and Strategic Planning committees, since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years