Trustmark hires Grafton as independent board chairman
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation, and its subsidiary, Trustmark National Bank, announced that Daniel A. “Dan” Grafton has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Trustmark and the bank. Grafton has been a member of Trustmark’s board since 2007 and of the bank’s board of since 2006.
He retired, in 2007, as president of L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, a leading aviation and aerospace services provider. During his career, Grafton also served as president and chief executive officer, as well as chief operating officer, for Raytheon Aerospace, a division of Raytheon Company, a publicly-traded company.
An independent director, Grafton has served as lead director and chair of Trustmark’s Executive Committee since 2010, as chair of the Human Resources Committee since 2007 and as a member of those committees, as well as the Nominating and Strategic Planning committees, since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO