Trustmark hires Grafton as independent board chairman
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation, and its subsidiary, Trustmark National Bank, announced that Daniel A. “Dan” Grafton has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Trustmark and the bank. Grafton has been a member of Trustmark’s board since 2007 and of the bank’s board of since 2006.
He retired, in 2007, as president of L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, a leading aviation and aerospace services provider. During his career, Grafton also served as president and chief executive officer, as well as chief operating officer, for Raytheon Aerospace, a division of Raytheon Company, a publicly-traded company.
An independent director, Grafton has served as lead director and chair of Trustmark’s Executive Committee since 2010, as chair of the Human Resources Committee since 2007 and as a member of those committees, as well as the Nominating and Strategic Planning committees, since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees