Trustmark hires Grafton as independent board chairman
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation, and its subsidiary, Trustmark National Bank, announced that Daniel A. “Dan” Grafton has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Trustmark and the bank. Grafton has been a member of Trustmark’s board since 2007 and of the bank’s board of since 2006.
He retired, in 2007, as president of L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, a leading aviation and aerospace services provider. During his career, Grafton also served as president and chief executive officer, as well as chief operating officer, for Raytheon Aerospace, a division of Raytheon Company, a publicly-traded company.
An independent director, Grafton has served as lead director and chair of Trustmark’s Executive Committee since 2010, as chair of the Human Resources Committee since 2007 and as a member of those committees, as well as the Nominating and Strategic Planning committees, since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act