Trustmark hires Grafton as independent board chairman
by For the MBJ
Published: May 11,2011
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation, and its subsidiary, Trustmark National Bank, announced that Daniel A. “Dan” Grafton has been elected chairman of the board of directors of Trustmark and the bank. Grafton has been a member of Trustmark’s board since 2007 and of the bank’s board of since 2006.
He retired, in 2007, as president of L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace, a leading aviation and aerospace services provider. During his career, Grafton also served as president and chief executive officer, as well as chief operating officer, for Raytheon Aerospace, a division of Raytheon Company, a publicly-traded company.
An independent director, Grafton has served as lead director and chair of Trustmark’s Executive Committee since 2010, as chair of the Human Resources Committee since 2007 and as a member of those committees, as well as the Nominating and Strategic Planning committees, since 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal