Bomgar forms strategic partnership with Fruition Partners
JACKSON — Bomgar and Fruition Partners have formed a strategic partnership to create an advanced integration between Bomgar’s remote support solution and SaaS for IT service management from ServiceNow. Fruition Partners has been a ServiceNow partner for more than three years.
In partnership with Bomgar, Fruition has developed an integration that allows support representatives using ServiceNow to initiate a Bomgar remote support session from directly within an incident form. Using Bomgar, support technicians can provide secure, real-time support for any computer or mobile device, regardless of location, language or operating system. The integration also allows end-users to request an instant remote support session from their ServiceNow support portal.
In a separate item, Bomgar founder and CEO Joel Bomgar has been named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2011 Gulf Coast Area Award finalist. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
Bomgar was selected as a finalist from nearly 50 nominations by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on June 22, 2011 at the Houston Intercontinental Hotel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar forms strategic partnership with Fruition Partners”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring