Riverwalk Casino does not plan to close despite rising river
by For the MBJ
Published: May 13,2011
VICKSBURG — Riverwalk Casino Hotel is still in operation despite the rising Mississippi River. And the gaming venue says it does not plan to close.
“Riverwalk plans to remain open for the duration of the flooding crisis, barring unforeseen developments,” says Rob Long, general manager at Riverwalk.
The casino said it has a detailed plan in place should it be required to close in response to the flood waters, but there are no current plans for closure.
“Our team is in great spirits,” says Long. “Everyone is working together to make sure we’re providing the same great atmosphere of fun and entertainment our guests expect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama