Hospital names new directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2011
Madison River Oaks Medical Center is pleased to announce the addition of five new directors in anticipation of the opening of its new hospital in May 2011. Linda Dunigan, RN, assistant administrator has over 25 years of healthcare experience. She earned her nursing degree from Boise State University and holds a master’s degree in healthcare administration from Tulane University, as well as a doctorate degree in healthcare administration from Warren National University. She has previously held positions as CEO for Guardian Angel Hospice Care for Children Inc., CEO for Guardian Angel “Special Needs Developmental Center” Inc. and vice president of Neo-Ventures Health Services.
Thomas Cobb, Pharm.D., director of pharmacy, with over 13 years of healthcare experience, received his doctor of pharmacy from Samford University and completed a primary care specialty residency at the Medical Center of Columbus Regional Healthcare System in Columbus, Ga. Prior to joining Madison River Oaks Medical Center; Cobb held positions as regional account director and clinical director for Cardinal Health-Pharmacy Management. He has published numerous pharmacy-related articles and newsletters, and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Health System Pharmacy, the Mississippi College of Clinical Pharmacist and the American College of Clinical Pharmacist.
With nearly 25 years of healthcare experience, Elizabeth Gasson, RN, director of perioperative services, received her bachelor of science in nursing from Georgia Southern University and her master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining Madison River Oaks Medical Center, she served as the clinical director at River Oaks Hospital. Gasson is a member of the AORN, Advanced Technology Specialty Assembly and elected the governing council of the Leadership Specialty Assembly.
Kim Wade, director of health information management, has more than 10 years of healthcare experience. Wade currently has certifications in both CCS and RHIT.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Hospital names new directors”
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil