Isle hires Latil to direct finances
Gaming industry veteran Chris Latil has been named senior director of finance at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s finance department.
With more than 17 years of gaming experience, Latil has served at the property and corporate levels of four major gaming companies. Most recently he was senior vice president of planning and analysis for Trump Entertainment Resorts, where he was responsible for all financial analysis and revenue management for three properties and corporate. He also held various roles in finance and analysis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Grand Casino Gulfport, Caesars Corporate Las Vegas and Grand Casino Biloxi.
Latil holds a bachelor in business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss