Isle hires Latil to direct finances
Gaming industry veteran Chris Latil has been named senior director of finance at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s finance department.
With more than 17 years of gaming experience, Latil has served at the property and corporate levels of four major gaming companies. Most recently he was senior vice president of planning and analysis for Trump Entertainment Resorts, where he was responsible for all financial analysis and revenue management for three properties and corporate. He also held various roles in finance and analysis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Grand Casino Gulfport, Caesars Corporate Las Vegas and Grand Casino Biloxi.
Latil holds a bachelor in business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs