Isle hires Latil to direct finances
Gaming industry veteran Chris Latil has been named senior director of finance at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s finance department.
With more than 17 years of gaming experience, Latil has served at the property and corporate levels of four major gaming companies. Most recently he was senior vice president of planning and analysis for Trump Entertainment Resorts, where he was responsible for all financial analysis and revenue management for three properties and corporate. He also held various roles in finance and analysis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Grand Casino Gulfport, Caesars Corporate Las Vegas and Grand Casino Biloxi.
Latil holds a bachelor in business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option