Isle hires Latil to direct finances
Gaming industry veteran Chris Latil has been named senior director of finance at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s finance department.
With more than 17 years of gaming experience, Latil has served at the property and corporate levels of four major gaming companies. Most recently he was senior vice president of planning and analysis for Trump Entertainment Resorts, where he was responsible for all financial analysis and revenue management for three properties and corporate. He also held various roles in finance and analysis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Grand Casino Gulfport, Caesars Corporate Las Vegas and Grand Casino Biloxi.
Latil holds a bachelor in business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun