Isle hires Latil to direct finances
Gaming industry veteran Chris Latil has been named senior director of finance at Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi, overseeing all aspects of the casino’s finance department.
With more than 17 years of gaming experience, Latil has served at the property and corporate levels of four major gaming companies. Most recently he was senior vice president of planning and analysis for Trump Entertainment Resorts, where he was responsible for all financial analysis and revenue management for three properties and corporate. He also held various roles in finance and analysis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Grand Casino Gulfport, Caesars Corporate Las Vegas and Grand Casino Biloxi.
Latil holds a bachelor in business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama