Liquid Creative announces new-hires
Liquid Creative has hired two new staff members. The firm has brought in Chelsea Moore as account executive. Moore comes to Liquid after a stint as an account executive with a local magazine. She has prior experience in advertising as well as book publishing, having co-authored and illustrated several cookbooks. She holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
Liquid Creative has also hired Greg Johnson as broadcast video developer. Prior to coming to Liquid, Johnson worked for Comcast Spotlight, holding the positions of producer, creative director and production manager. He has a B.S. in mass communication from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force