Liquid Creative announces new-hires
Liquid Creative has hired two new staff members. The firm has brought in Chelsea Moore as account executive. Moore comes to Liquid after a stint as an account executive with a local magazine. She has prior experience in advertising as well as book publishing, having co-authored and illustrated several cookbooks. She holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
Liquid Creative has also hired Greg Johnson as broadcast video developer. Prior to coming to Liquid, Johnson worked for Comcast Spotlight, holding the positions of producer, creative director and production manager. He has a B.S. in mass communication from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center