Liquid Creative announces new-hires
Liquid Creative has hired two new staff members. The firm has brought in Chelsea Moore as account executive. Moore comes to Liquid after a stint as an account executive with a local magazine. She has prior experience in advertising as well as book publishing, having co-authored and illustrated several cookbooks. She holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
Liquid Creative has also hired Greg Johnson as broadcast video developer. Prior to coming to Liquid, Johnson worked for Comcast Spotlight, holding the positions of producer, creative director and production manager. He has a B.S. in mass communication from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus