Liquid Creative announces new-hires
Liquid Creative has hired two new staff members. The firm has brought in Chelsea Moore as account executive. Moore comes to Liquid after a stint as an account executive with a local magazine. She has prior experience in advertising as well as book publishing, having co-authored and illustrated several cookbooks. She holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
Liquid Creative has also hired Greg Johnson as broadcast video developer. Prior to coming to Liquid, Johnson worked for Comcast Spotlight, holding the positions of producer, creative director and production manager. He has a B.S. in mass communication from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics