Liquid Creative announces new-hires
Liquid Creative has hired two new staff members. The firm has brought in Chelsea Moore as account executive. Moore comes to Liquid after a stint as an account executive with a local magazine. She has prior experience in advertising as well as book publishing, having co-authored and illustrated several cookbooks. She holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
Liquid Creative has also hired Greg Johnson as broadcast video developer. Prior to coming to Liquid, Johnson worked for Comcast Spotlight, holding the positions of producer, creative director and production manager. He has a B.S. in mass communication from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal