Sistrunk named assistant VP
Regions Mortgage is pleased to announce Brian Sistrunk has been named assistant vice president for the bank’s Parkway Branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, developing and maintaining relationships with local real estate agents, homebuilders, CPAs and financial planners.
A banking industry veteran with more than six years of experience, Sistrunk most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for BankFirst Financial Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training