Sistrunk named assistant VP
Regions Mortgage is pleased to announce Brian Sistrunk has been named assistant vice president for the bank’s Parkway Branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, developing and maintaining relationships with local real estate agents, homebuilders, CPAs and financial planners.
A banking industry veteran with more than six years of experience, Sistrunk most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for BankFirst Financial Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal