Sistrunk named assistant VP
Regions Mortgage is pleased to announce Brian Sistrunk has been named assistant vice president for the bank’s Parkway Branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, developing and maintaining relationships with local real estate agents, homebuilders, CPAs and financial planners.
A banking industry veteran with more than six years of experience, Sistrunk most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for BankFirst Financial Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports