Sistrunk named assistant VP
Regions Mortgage is pleased to announce Brian Sistrunk has been named assistant vice president for the bank’s Parkway Branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, developing and maintaining relationships with local real estate agents, homebuilders, CPAs and financial planners.
A banking industry veteran with more than six years of experience, Sistrunk most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for BankFirst Financial Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win