Sistrunk named assistant VP
Regions Mortgage is pleased to announce Brian Sistrunk has been named assistant vice president for the bank’s Parkway Branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for originating mortgage loans, developing and maintaining relationships with local real estate agents, homebuilders, CPAs and financial planners.
A banking industry veteran with more than six years of experience, Sistrunk most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for BankFirst Financial Services. He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate