Taylor retiring from Sanderson board
Sanderson Farms Inc. announced that Rowan H. Taylor has informed the company that he will retire from the company’s board of directors when his current term ends at the 2012 annual shareholders’ meeting.
Taylor joined Sanderson Farms’ board in 1989.
Taylor previously served as chairman of the board and CEO of Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company until his retirement in 1992. He also served as counsel to the Jackson law firm of Alston & Jones.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release