Taylor retiring from Sanderson board
Sanderson Farms Inc. announced that Rowan H. Taylor has informed the company that he will retire from the company’s board of directors when his current term ends at the 2012 annual shareholders’ meeting.
Taylor joined Sanderson Farms’ board in 1989.
Taylor previously served as chairman of the board and CEO of Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company until his retirement in 1992. He also served as counsel to the Jackson law firm of Alston & Jones.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history