Taylor retiring from Sanderson board
Sanderson Farms Inc. announced that Rowan H. Taylor has informed the company that he will retire from the company’s board of directors when his current term ends at the 2012 annual shareholders’ meeting.
Taylor joined Sanderson Farms’ board in 1989.
Taylor previously served as chairman of the board and CEO of Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company until his retirement in 1992. He also served as counsel to the Jackson law firm of Alston & Jones.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015