Taylor retiring from Sanderson board
Sanderson Farms Inc. announced that Rowan H. Taylor has informed the company that he will retire from the company’s board of directors when his current term ends at the 2012 annual shareholders’ meeting.
Taylor joined Sanderson Farms’ board in 1989.
Taylor previously served as chairman of the board and CEO of Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company until his retirement in 1992. He also served as counsel to the Jackson law firm of Alston & Jones.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments