Taylor retiring from Sanderson board
Sanderson Farms Inc. announced that Rowan H. Taylor has informed the company that he will retire from the company’s board of directors when his current term ends at the 2012 annual shareholders’ meeting.
Taylor joined Sanderson Farms’ board in 1989.
Taylor previously served as chairman of the board and CEO of Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company until his retirement in 1992. He also served as counsel to the Jackson law firm of Alston & Jones.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers