Three attorneys join Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2011
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that Michael J. Bradshaw Jr., Elizabeth (Liz) Moccaldi and Wes Scott have joined the firm. Bradshaw has joined Butler Snow’s Public Finance and Incentives Group, and will focus his practice in the areas of public finance, economic development incentives, municipal bonds, tax credits and commercial transactions. He graduated magna cum laude from Presbyterian College with a bachelor of arts in history. Bradshaw also received a master of arts in history from the University of South Carolina and a juris doctorate from the College of William and Mary, where he served as a staff member of the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal.
Moccaldi practices in the firm’s Product Liability Group and is a member of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Her practice will be focused in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability law, healthcare law and business litigation. Moccaldi is a member of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute and the Association for Women Attorneys. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of arts in political science and Spanish and received a juris doctorate from Boston College.
Scott is the newest member of the firm’s Business Services Group. He is a member of the American Bar Association and a CALI Excellence for the Future Award recipient, an award given by The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction to the highest scoring student in each law school class at many law schools. Scott graduated from the University of Mississippi with both bachelor and master of accounting degrees. He also received a juris doctorate from the University of Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Three attorneys join Butler Snow”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments