Three attorneys join Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2011
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that Michael J. Bradshaw Jr., Elizabeth (Liz) Moccaldi and Wes Scott have joined the firm. Bradshaw has joined Butler Snow’s Public Finance and Incentives Group, and will focus his practice in the areas of public finance, economic development incentives, municipal bonds, tax credits and commercial transactions. He graduated magna cum laude from Presbyterian College with a bachelor of arts in history. Bradshaw also received a master of arts in history from the University of South Carolina and a juris doctorate from the College of William and Mary, where he served as a staff member of the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal.
Moccaldi practices in the firm’s Product Liability Group and is a member of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Her practice will be focused in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability law, healthcare law and business litigation. Moccaldi is a member of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute and the Association for Women Attorneys. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of arts in political science and Spanish and received a juris doctorate from Boston College.
Scott is the newest member of the firm’s Business Services Group. He is a member of the American Bar Association and a CALI Excellence for the Future Award recipient, an award given by The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction to the highest scoring student in each law school class at many law schools. Scott graduated from the University of Mississippi with both bachelor and master of accounting degrees. He also received a juris doctorate from the University of Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Three attorneys join Butler Snow”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force