Three attorneys join Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 15,2011
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that Michael J. Bradshaw Jr., Elizabeth (Liz) Moccaldi and Wes Scott have joined the firm. Bradshaw has joined Butler Snow’s Public Finance and Incentives Group, and will focus his practice in the areas of public finance, economic development incentives, municipal bonds, tax credits and commercial transactions. He graduated magna cum laude from Presbyterian College with a bachelor of arts in history. Bradshaw also received a master of arts in history from the University of South Carolina and a juris doctorate from the College of William and Mary, where he served as a staff member of the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal.
Moccaldi practices in the firm’s Product Liability Group and is a member of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Her practice will be focused in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability law, healthcare law and business litigation. Moccaldi is a member of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute and the Association for Women Attorneys. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Memphis with a bachelor of arts in political science and Spanish and received a juris doctorate from Boston College.
Scott is the newest member of the firm’s Business Services Group. He is a member of the American Bar Association and a CALI Excellence for the Future Award recipient, an award given by The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction to the highest scoring student in each law school class at many law schools. Scott graduated from the University of Mississippi with both bachelor and master of accounting degrees. He also received a juris doctorate from the University of Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Three attorneys join Butler Snow”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal