Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU
This unit features expanded space, heightened technology and a design that allows family members to stay in the same room with their child or children.
According to Forrest General, this concept is only used in a small percentage of NICUs across the United States, making Forrest General’s NICU one of the most modern and advanced units in the nation.
Physicians and staff will be able to take advantage of 13,000 square feet of treatment space, a great expansion from Forrest General’s current 3,000 square-foot NICU.
Source: Forrest General Hospital
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal