Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU
This unit features expanded space, heightened technology and a design that allows family members to stay in the same room with their child or children.
According to Forrest General, this concept is only used in a small percentage of NICUs across the United States, making Forrest General’s NICU one of the most modern and advanced units in the nation.
Physicians and staff will be able to take advantage of 13,000 square feet of treatment space, a great expansion from Forrest General’s current 3,000 square-foot NICU.
Source: Forrest General Hospital
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location