Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU
This unit features expanded space, heightened technology and a design that allows family members to stay in the same room with their child or children.
According to Forrest General, this concept is only used in a small percentage of NICUs across the United States, making Forrest General’s NICU one of the most modern and advanced units in the nation.
Physicians and staff will be able to take advantage of 13,000 square feet of treatment space, a great expansion from Forrest General’s current 3,000 square-foot NICU.
Source: Forrest General Hospital
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy