Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU
This unit features expanded space, heightened technology and a design that allows family members to stay in the same room with their child or children.
According to Forrest General, this concept is only used in a small percentage of NICUs across the United States, making Forrest General’s NICU one of the most modern and advanced units in the nation.
Physicians and staff will be able to take advantage of 13,000 square feet of treatment space, a great expansion from Forrest General’s current 3,000 square-foot NICU.
Source: Forrest General Hospital
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on