Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU
This unit features expanded space, heightened technology and a design that allows family members to stay in the same room with their child or children.
According to Forrest General, this concept is only used in a small percentage of NICUs across the United States, making Forrest General’s NICU one of the most modern and advanced units in the nation.
Physicians and staff will be able to take advantage of 13,000 square feet of treatment space, a great expansion from Forrest General’s current 3,000 square-foot NICU.
Source: Forrest General Hospital
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Forrest General Hospital reopens expanded NICU”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program