GodwinGroup makes national Top 20 ranking
JACKSON — GodwinGroup recently earned national recognition in O’Dwyer’s 2011 Annual Rankings of Public Relations Firms. The leading industry publication ranked GodwinGroup the second-largest public relations firm nationally as part of an advertising agency.
The agency was also ranked 18th nationally for environmental PR and public affairs and the 15th largest firm in the Southeast. GodwinGroup is the only firm in Mississippi to appear on any of the lists.
GodwinGroup public relations provides issues management and media relations support in the corporate, financial, automotive and transportation, healthcare and non-profit sectors for a variety of clients across the Southeast.
O’Dwyer’s Directory of PR Firms marked its 40th year in 2010 and is the top resource for information on PR firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey