GodwinGroup makes national Top 20 ranking
JACKSON — GodwinGroup recently earned national recognition in O’Dwyer’s 2011 Annual Rankings of Public Relations Firms. The leading industry publication ranked GodwinGroup the second-largest public relations firm nationally as part of an advertising agency.
The agency was also ranked 18th nationally for environmental PR and public affairs and the 15th largest firm in the Southeast. GodwinGroup is the only firm in Mississippi to appear on any of the lists.
GodwinGroup public relations provides issues management and media relations support in the corporate, financial, automotive and transportation, healthcare and non-profit sectors for a variety of clients across the Southeast.
O’Dwyer’s Directory of PR Firms marked its 40th year in 2010 and is the top resource for information on PR firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability