GodwinGroup makes national Top 20 ranking
JACKSON — GodwinGroup recently earned national recognition in O’Dwyer’s 2011 Annual Rankings of Public Relations Firms. The leading industry publication ranked GodwinGroup the second-largest public relations firm nationally as part of an advertising agency.
The agency was also ranked 18th nationally for environmental PR and public affairs and the 15th largest firm in the Southeast. GodwinGroup is the only firm in Mississippi to appear on any of the lists.
GodwinGroup public relations provides issues management and media relations support in the corporate, financial, automotive and transportation, healthcare and non-profit sectors for a variety of clients across the Southeast.
O’Dwyer’s Directory of PR Firms marked its 40th year in 2010 and is the top resource for information on PR firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money