GodwinGroup makes national Top 20 ranking
JACKSON — GodwinGroup recently earned national recognition in O’Dwyer’s 2011 Annual Rankings of Public Relations Firms. The leading industry publication ranked GodwinGroup the second-largest public relations firm nationally as part of an advertising agency.
The agency was also ranked 18th nationally for environmental PR and public affairs and the 15th largest firm in the Southeast. GodwinGroup is the only firm in Mississippi to appear on any of the lists.
GodwinGroup public relations provides issues management and media relations support in the corporate, financial, automotive and transportation, healthcare and non-profit sectors for a variety of clients across the Southeast.
O’Dwyer’s Directory of PR Firms marked its 40th year in 2010 and is the top resource for information on PR firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities