GodwinGroup makes national Top 20 ranking
JACKSON — GodwinGroup recently earned national recognition in O’Dwyer’s 2011 Annual Rankings of Public Relations Firms. The leading industry publication ranked GodwinGroup the second-largest public relations firm nationally as part of an advertising agency.
The agency was also ranked 18th nationally for environmental PR and public affairs and the 15th largest firm in the Southeast. GodwinGroup is the only firm in Mississippi to appear on any of the lists.
GodwinGroup public relations provides issues management and media relations support in the corporate, financial, automotive and transportation, healthcare and non-profit sectors for a variety of clients across the Southeast.
O’Dwyer’s Directory of PR Firms marked its 40th year in 2010 and is the top resource for information on PR firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain