Carr named Community VP
Community Trust Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Robby Carr of Madison as regional vice president. Carr, who served as assistant vice president for Regions Bank for eight years, is a graduate of Delta State University with a degree in business administration.
Carr is a member of the board of directors of the City of Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce and served as the Chamber’s treasurer in 2009 and 2010. His involvement in the community, spearheading the Chamber’s Make A Difference Day programs garnered him top honors at the Ridgeland Chamber’s Annual Banquet where he received the Chamber’s 2010 Community Service Award for Outstanding Achievement in “Making a Difference” in the lives of others.
Carr is a 2005 graduate of Leadership Madison County and serves on the Executive Council. He is a charter member of the Ridgeland Historical Society and serves as treasurer.
Carr serves as chairman of the Ridgeland Chamber’s Make A Difference Day program and he is an active volunteer for Hope Hollow Ministries, a camp in Madison County for children and young adults with special needs.
Carr is married to the former Kaye Keith of Ridgeland and they are parents to two sons, Jack and Sam.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker