Carr named Community VP
Community Trust Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Robby Carr of Madison as regional vice president. Carr, who served as assistant vice president for Regions Bank for eight years, is a graduate of Delta State University with a degree in business administration.
Carr is a member of the board of directors of the City of Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce and served as the Chamber’s treasurer in 2009 and 2010. His involvement in the community, spearheading the Chamber’s Make A Difference Day programs garnered him top honors at the Ridgeland Chamber’s Annual Banquet where he received the Chamber’s 2010 Community Service Award for Outstanding Achievement in “Making a Difference” in the lives of others.
Carr is a 2005 graduate of Leadership Madison County and serves on the Executive Council. He is a charter member of the Ridgeland Historical Society and serves as treasurer.
Carr serves as chairman of the Ridgeland Chamber’s Make A Difference Day program and he is an active volunteer for Hope Hollow Ministries, a camp in Madison County for children and young adults with special needs.
Carr is married to the former Kaye Keith of Ridgeland and they are parents to two sons, Jack and Sam.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts