Frascogna On Mississippi’s Musical Heritage
JACKSON- Marty Frascogna, a Jackson entertainment attorney, talks about Mississippi’s upcoming Grammy Awards event, his dealings with international artists, and how Mississippi can convert its musical heritage into assets to add to its tourist economy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing