Frascogna On Mississippi’s Musical Heritage
JACKSON- Marty Frascogna, a Jackson entertainment attorney, talks about Mississippi’s upcoming Grammy Awards event, his dealings with international artists, and how Mississippi can convert its musical heritage into assets to add to its tourist economy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs