Goldbold, Morehead receive awards
Judy Goldbold, coordinator of commencement at Delta State, was presented the H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award, and William A. (Billy) Morehead, chair, Division of Accountancy, CIS, and Finance at Delta State, was presented the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award during Spring Commencement held Saturday, May 7, inside Walter Sillers Coliseum on the campus.
The Administrative Staff Council of Delta State offers the award to an extraordinary staff member. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award winner, will receive a cash award and a plaque. The names of all recipients are displayed in the H.L. Nowell Union.
Delta State recognizes exceptional performances by professors through the annual selection of one outstanding faculty member. The S.E. Kossman Outstanding Teacher Award honors the memory of a prominent Cleveland business and civic leader who supported Delta State University. The award recipient will receive a cash award, a commemorative medallion and a personal plaque. The names of all Kossman Award recipients are displayed in Kethley Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center