Goldbold, Morehead receive awards
Judy Goldbold, coordinator of commencement at Delta State, was presented the H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award, and William A. (Billy) Morehead, chair, Division of Accountancy, CIS, and Finance at Delta State, was presented the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award during Spring Commencement held Saturday, May 7, inside Walter Sillers Coliseum on the campus.
The Administrative Staff Council of Delta State offers the award to an extraordinary staff member. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award winner, will receive a cash award and a plaque. The names of all recipients are displayed in the H.L. Nowell Union.
Delta State recognizes exceptional performances by professors through the annual selection of one outstanding faculty member. The S.E. Kossman Outstanding Teacher Award honors the memory of a prominent Cleveland business and civic leader who supported Delta State University. The award recipient will receive a cash award, a commemorative medallion and a personal plaque. The names of all Kossman Award recipients are displayed in Kethley Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program