Goldbold, Morehead receive awards
Judy Goldbold, coordinator of commencement at Delta State, was presented the H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award, and William A. (Billy) Morehead, chair, Division of Accountancy, CIS, and Finance at Delta State, was presented the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award during Spring Commencement held Saturday, May 7, inside Walter Sillers Coliseum on the campus.
The Administrative Staff Council of Delta State offers the award to an extraordinary staff member. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award winner, will receive a cash award and a plaque. The names of all recipients are displayed in the H.L. Nowell Union.
Delta State recognizes exceptional performances by professors through the annual selection of one outstanding faculty member. The S.E. Kossman Outstanding Teacher Award honors the memory of a prominent Cleveland business and civic leader who supported Delta State University. The award recipient will receive a cash award, a commemorative medallion and a personal plaque. The names of all Kossman Award recipients are displayed in Kethley Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant