Goldbold, Morehead receive awards
Judy Goldbold, coordinator of commencement at Delta State, was presented the H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award, and William A. (Billy) Morehead, chair, Division of Accountancy, CIS, and Finance at Delta State, was presented the S.E. Kossman Outstanding Faculty Award during Spring Commencement held Saturday, May 7, inside Walter Sillers Coliseum on the campus.
The Administrative Staff Council of Delta State offers the award to an extraordinary staff member. The H.L. Nowell Outstanding Staff Award winner, will receive a cash award and a plaque. The names of all recipients are displayed in the H.L. Nowell Union.
Delta State recognizes exceptional performances by professors through the annual selection of one outstanding faculty member. The S.E. Kossman Outstanding Teacher Award honors the memory of a prominent Cleveland business and civic leader who supported Delta State University. The award recipient will receive a cash award, a commemorative medallion and a personal plaque. The names of all Kossman Award recipients are displayed in Kethley Hall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful