Rhoden named hospitalist
Chad Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the medical staff at Madison River Oaks Medical Center as the new hospitalist. Rhoden will launch the hospitalist program, a new service line for the hospital, at the new facility scheduled to open in May.
Rhoden earned his medical and doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at North Mississippi Medical Center and is a board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Additionally, Rhoden is a certified nutrition specialist by the American College of Nutrition. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Medical Fitness Association, Mississippi Alliance for School Health and the Partnership for a Healthier Mississippi.
Rhoden is the co-founder and CEO of Flavor Doctor Foods and is the author of “Bringing Down High Blood Pressure” (2010, M. Evans). He has written countless articles on and been the featured speaker at medical conferences and symposiums as well as the guest speaker on numerous TV and radio programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet