Rhoden named hospitalist
Chad Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the medical staff at Madison River Oaks Medical Center as the new hospitalist. Rhoden will launch the hospitalist program, a new service line for the hospital, at the new facility scheduled to open in May.
Rhoden earned his medical and doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at North Mississippi Medical Center and is a board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Additionally, Rhoden is a certified nutrition specialist by the American College of Nutrition. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Medical Fitness Association, Mississippi Alliance for School Health and the Partnership for a Healthier Mississippi.
Rhoden is the co-founder and CEO of Flavor Doctor Foods and is the author of “Bringing Down High Blood Pressure” (2010, M. Evans). He has written countless articles on and been the featured speaker at medical conferences and symposiums as well as the guest speaker on numerous TV and radio programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo