Rhoden named hospitalist
Chad Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the medical staff at Madison River Oaks Medical Center as the new hospitalist. Rhoden will launch the hospitalist program, a new service line for the hospital, at the new facility scheduled to open in May.
Rhoden earned his medical and doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at North Mississippi Medical Center and is a board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Additionally, Rhoden is a certified nutrition specialist by the American College of Nutrition. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Medical Fitness Association, Mississippi Alliance for School Health and the Partnership for a Healthier Mississippi.
Rhoden is the co-founder and CEO of Flavor Doctor Foods and is the author of “Bringing Down High Blood Pressure” (2010, M. Evans). He has written countless articles on and been the featured speaker at medical conferences and symposiums as well as the guest speaker on numerous TV and radio programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement