Rhoden named hospitalist
Chad Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the medical staff at Madison River Oaks Medical Center as the new hospitalist. Rhoden will launch the hospitalist program, a new service line for the hospital, at the new facility scheduled to open in May.
Rhoden earned his medical and doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at North Mississippi Medical Center and is a board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Additionally, Rhoden is a certified nutrition specialist by the American College of Nutrition. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Medical Fitness Association, Mississippi Alliance for School Health and the Partnership for a Healthier Mississippi.
Rhoden is the co-founder and CEO of Flavor Doctor Foods and is the author of “Bringing Down High Blood Pressure” (2010, M. Evans). He has written countless articles on and been the featured speaker at medical conferences and symposiums as well as the guest speaker on numerous TV and radio programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability