Rhoden named hospitalist
Chad Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D., has joined the medical staff at Madison River Oaks Medical Center as the new hospitalist. Rhoden will launch the hospitalist program, a new service line for the hospital, at the new facility scheduled to open in May.
Rhoden earned his medical and doctoral degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at North Mississippi Medical Center and is a board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Additionally, Rhoden is a certified nutrition specialist by the American College of Nutrition. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Medical Fitness Association, Mississippi Alliance for School Health and the Partnership for a Healthier Mississippi.
Rhoden is the co-founder and CEO of Flavor Doctor Foods and is the author of “Bringing Down High Blood Pressure” (2010, M. Evans). He has written countless articles on and been the featured speaker at medical conferences and symposiums as well as the guest speaker on numerous TV and radio programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO